𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐠 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

Can you do a part two for Yandere Dwayne and Paul with their innocent mate? Like what's it like when they get back to the cave?

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!Dwayne & Paul x Innocent Female!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI Smut, Dubious Consent/Coercion (Loss of Virginity), Cunnilingus, Size Kink, Belly Bulge, Sexual Manipulation. Mentions of Abuse, in addition to Kidnapping/Slavery.

[Summary] You naively trusted two of Santa Carla's most vicious predators, and now you're their prisoner, trapped in a sinful seduction as they devour your innocence.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!" Paul crowed as he bounced on your nest, jostling the mattress to rouse you.

Startled from sleep, you sprung up like a daisy, disheveled, with your doll-like curls messy and tangled atop your head.

It's been a month since your best friend was murdered, and the boys kidnapped you. Every night, like clockwork, since your imprisonment, Paul has awoken you in the most obnoxious way, and you found it annoying as shit.

But you didn't complain because Paul jolting you awake and scaring you half to death was nothing compared to what the other girls in the cave went through.

David and Marko, Paul and Dwayne's brothers, had mates of their own, and you've seen the women in passing as they were being tormented.

On your first night in the cave, you 'met' David's mate. In a hypnotic trance, the young brunette walked robotically with glazed-over eyes into the arms of the platinum blond.

Minutes after, you 'met' Marko's mate when you heard a desperate plea for mercy. You stared in horror as Marko pulled a trembling young woman, a redhead, into his lap, cooing sweet nothings into her ear before sinking his teeth into her throat.

You were appalled by their cruelty. Your boys didn't treat you that way.

Even though they robbed you of your freedom, Paul and Dwayne treated you well. They fed you healthy and filling meals, kept you hydrated, and doted on you constantly, showering you with gifts and affection.

You were their prisoner, but you were lucky to have merciful Masters.

"Guess what, babe?" The platinum blond asked in excitement before plopping down on the foot of the bed, finally growing still for a moment.

"What?" You timidly asked as you sat up, raising your doe-eyes to the wild-haired blond and brooding brunette.

"It's our one-month anniversary!" Paul informed with manic glee, handing you a parcel adorned with crumpled and torn wrapping paper.

You mumbled a 'thank you,' accepting the package from Paul with shaky hands, still nervous around your two captors. You began unwrapping the gift, tearing away the already ratty paper to reveal a pink-striped box from Victoria's Secret.

You blanched before your cheeks reddened, knowing what was inside even though you hadn't removed the lid.

"Th-thanks," you sputtered as you quickly put the box to the side, not wanting to go further.

Paul frowned in disappointment. "Aren't you going to finish opening it? I'm sure you'll love it! I know I do," he purred as he waggled his eyebrows, prompting Dwayne to roll his eyes.