𝐍𝐚𝐩 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

misslavenderlady asked: "Step away from the window. Come back to sleep. Don't make me have to come get you." & "You need someone to take care of you"

Maybe Daddy Dwayne and the reader from 21st century cure? 👀💦

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

Your stomach bubbled, and your guts twisted as Dwayne's blood corrupted you from the inside out. Your head pounded, your neck was sore, and your teeth ached. You could feel yourself changing, twisting into something unholy.

Tears fell from your eyes as you wiggled in Dwayne's grip, struggling to free yourself from his hold. He held you firm for a while, but as he drifted to sleep, his grip relaxed, and you were able to slip out of bed.

You tiptoe towards the window, fully prepared to leap out of it and into the sunlight. You didn't know what the sun's rays would do to you in this state, but you figured it was your only chance to escape him. When he was most vulnerable. Your fingers barely touched the curtain when the boom of a baritone sent a shiver down your spine.

"Step away from the window. Come back to sleep. Don't make me have to come get you."

You sighed in defeat, dropping your head and returning to bed.

FIN.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

If you have Tumblr and would like to follow me or make requests, feel free! You support and engagement is appreciated!

https://www.tumblr.com/ghoulgeousimmaculate

💙 - Ghoulgeous Immaculate