𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

Marko eating a pussy during shark week? 👀 He eats it for HIS pleasure 🙏 

Shark Week

Shark Week

[Poly!Lost Boys x Female!Reader; Marko & Dwayne-centric]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (SMUT) – Hypnosis, Period Sex, Predator/Prey Dynamics, Violence/Aggression, Cunnilingus, Blood Drinking, Rough Sex, Biting, and Fisting.

[Summary] You're on your period and want to rest, but to your chagrin, Marko and the boys decide they want breakfast in bed.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

You groaned, curling into a ball on your bed while clutching your abdomen. Your period had just come on, and you felt awful.

Your head was pounding, your back hurt, and you had the most horrible cramps. You wanted nothing more than to just lie in bed and sleep, but you had a feeling that wasn't in the cards tonight.

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see the boys slinking around the entryway of your nest, sniffing the air and licking their lips with predatory hunger in their eyes.

You hated being on your period around them because you never got any peace. You always felt like fresh meat to be devoured, so you tried to stay as far away from them as possible.

When you first began dating, you made excuses not to hang out, staying home until nature had run its course. But since the boys have kidnapped you insisted you'd live with them – there was nowhere to hide when it was that time of the month.

"Aww, what's wrong, babe?" Paul purred as he strolled into the room, a wide grin on his face. "Aunt Flo came to visit?"

You glowered, rolling your eyes at the cheeky blond, unappreciative of his shenanigans. "Yes, Paul," you grumbled, "My cycle came, and I just want to sleep."