Chapter 2 - Proposition

Upon reaching the den, Kotori, Cheauka, Kaya, Kasa, and Jason reach the entrance. Kotori and Cheauka were on either side of Jason as Kaya and Kasa were behind them. Jason was still carrying the two deer. The five were greeted by the Alpha and the rest of the pack, everyone gasps at the sight of Jason, not only because he was a human, but because he is carrying two 150-pound deer as if they were nothing. The Alpha steps up away from the crowd to greet his children.

Aponivi: Kaya! Kotori! Welcome back. I see you brought company as expected.

Kotori: Yes father, we brought it as requested. He came willingly although he distrusted us, we advised him that we will be by him throughout his time here.

Aponivi: That's understandable and a good idea, I don't want to give our guests distrust.

Kotori and Kaya nodded.

Aponivi: Cheauka, Kasa, thank you for assisting Kotori and Kaya in this. I'd like to talk with Kotori, Kaya, and our guests in private.

He said as he motioned them away.

Aponivi: Follow me, Kotori and Kaya will follow behind.

Kotori and Kaya nod and follow behind Jason who is still carrying the deer. After walking a bit, Aponivi speaks up.

Aponivi: If I may ask, what is your name?

He asks as they are walking

Jason: The name is Jason.

Aponivi: Alright, and not to be too upfront with it, but what exactly are you Jason?

Jason raises an eyebrow at this question, he understands now that they have never seen a human other than himself.

Jason: My kind is called humans.

Aponivi also raises his eyebrow at the reply he got from Jason, he has never heard of a creature called a human.

Aponivi: Well, Jason, we can discuss more this later but I must speak with you regarding your situation at the moment.

As he said that, the four reach Aponivi's living quarters.

Jason: Alright, I would also like to give you and your pack these deer as a peace offering.

Aponivi was taken aback at Jason's offer and gratitude even though he was forced into coming here. Kotori and Kaya were not surprised at this since Jason said he would be doing this.

Aponivi: W-Well thank you so much Jason, my pack will appreciate it fully. I can guide you to the storage areas where we keep our kills.

Aponivi says as he then guides them away from his room and towards the storage. Many other wolves of the pack stare at Jason as he carries the deer with ease to the storage. Reaching the storage area, Jason carefully sets down the deer and places them in the corresponding locations for storage.

Jason: I already gutted them, all that's left is to skin them and cut them.

Aponivi: Thank you Jason, this helps us greatly. Let's go to my room and talk more there.

He says as all four of them walk back to the Alpha's quarters. Upon reaching the door, they are greeted by Rofl.

Rofl: Greetings, my name is Rofl, and I see you met my husband and children.

She says as she steps forward and raises her hand.

Jason: Yes I have and they have been nothing but kind to me. My name is Jason pleased to meet you, ma'am.