Chapter 10 - I Love You

WARNING!!! This chapter has 18+ pieces of writing involving lots of seegs, CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

(A/N: Idk how I should have put it so here's that lol)

It's been a few weeks since the ceremony, Kaya and Jason are cuddling on the couch watching TV. Kaya is always fascinated by what humans created and is pretty hooked to said TV, the two are currently watching one of Jason's favorite movies, something revolving around a mask that gives someone cartoonish powers. The two laugh hysterically at the movie, of course, with any new movie she watches, she asks questions regarding said movie. She is one curious girl and Jason loves her curiosity. 

By the time the movie ended, it was close to 8 pm, the next day was a weekend so he didn't have work, and Aponivi wanted them to come by and visit the cave. Jason decided to go to bed early, Kaya had the right idea by being asleep.

Or so he thought.

After turning the TV off and shutting off the lights in the living room, he picked up Kaya bridal style and carried her to the bedroom, laying her down, he moved to the bathroom to clean up before bed, brushing his teeth and getting more comfortable. He enters his room to find Kaya still fast asleep. He crawled into bed and got comfy, after doing so, he closed his eyes and was ready for sleep.

Kaya had other plans.

Jason felt something heavy on him, he opened his eyes to find Kaya, her tail wagging furiously.

Jason: Y-You Alright babe?

He asked nervously, her lust radiating all over her body

Kaya: I've been wanting to wait until we both were ready but from smelling you constantly, I know you are ready~

She said seductively, her tail wagging a lot, he was sure it will cause injury if she doesn't stop.

Jason: C-calm down honey, don't want your tail to sprain, same thing happened a month ago-

(she sprained her tail waiting for a package Jason ordered for her when it arrived, she kept wagging her tail until it sprained, and she spent a good while recovering)

Kaya: I can't help it~ You are making me this way~~

Jason knows what she means, she is becoming more and more feral and is worrying him. 

Jason: Honey please calm down-

And it was too late.

Kaya ripped the blankets off and nuzzled her muzzle into his neck, giving him a giant bear hug, bringing back the blanket, and cuddling up closer to him. This night won't end well, every time this happens, he always has trouble sleeping due to the tight hugging, but since it happened often, he has slowly grown used to it but always gets worried for her and his safety.

Kaya: I love you, Jason.

She says as she nuzzles her muzzle more into his neck. 

Jason: I love you too, Kaya, my adorable and fluffy wolf.

He says as he kisses her forehead. She blushes as he does so. Jason's heart flutters as she smiles more.

Before the two fell asleep, Jason tried to get more comfortable, succeeding a bit by having more air to breathe. After finangling, the two fell asleep soundly.

------

APRIL FOOLS! You thought there was going to be seegs?! HA! NO SEEGS HERE! This story is canon though, so the contents are true, but the warning was misleading, it was to trick the people looking forward to a seegs scene. BUT I CAUGHT YOU LACKING!!! Yea it's a short chapter but I wanted to put something out for April Fools so here's this. Anyways, I hope I got you good and I hope you have a good rest of your day. See you in the next one!