Chapter 11 - Meet The Family (Part 1)

While Kaya is busy in the bath, Jason talks to his mother. They are both discussing when Jason's family will come to his house. Jason is a bit nervous about introducing Kaya and her family to them but he believes the time is right.

Jason: *On the phone* So you already bought the plane tickets for you, dad, and bro?

He says as he is walking around the house.

Mother: Yup! Our flight is due this weekend your brother still has work but took the week after that weekend off to be with us during our trip to you. 

She says as Jason picks up a blanket that Kaya used and began to fold it, lots of hair flew off when he was flicking the blanket flat.

Jason: Oh cool, *talking to himself* Damn it,  there is so much hair from her...

Mother: Who's getting hair everywhere?

Jason: Oh, my girlfriend, it's from her fur coat

Mother: Since when did you have a girlfriend?

Jason: For a little over a year and a half, already met her family, very nice people, when you guys come out here, I can take you to meet them, they'd be happy to meet you.

He says as he sits on the couch. As he sits down, Kaya exits the bathroom all dried up after using his hair drier.

Jason: *talking to Kaya* Oh hey babe.

He says as Kaya sits down on the couch with him.

Mother: Is that her? Oh! Can I talk to her?!

She asks pretty loudly, Kaya can hear it.

Kaya: Is that your mother?

She asks in a whisper.

Jason: Sure, just don't say anything about being a wolf alright?

He asks in a whisper back.

Kaya: No problem hun.

Jason: Yea you can talk to her, don't talk too much, Kaya has to go back home soon and I have to drive her back. Just say your hellos and whatever but don't blabber on for too long.

He says warning her, Jason's mother has the tendency to talk a lot when on the phone. Jason then puts the phone on speaker. Jason then motions her to say hello and introduce herself.

Kaya: *On the phone*Hello, My name is Kaya, Jason's girlfriend.

She says right as she gets comfortable on the phone.

Mother: Hello Kaya! Such a beautiful name honey! How has my little Jason been treating you? Good, I hope!

Kaya: Thank you! Jason has been nothing but loving to me! He is such a good human! 

Mother: I know right? Jason has been that kind of person growing up! Oh! That reminds me of when he was younger!-

Timeskip brought to you by little Jason a gentleman

It's been a little over 2 hours since they've been talking...Jason is pretty much asleep at that point on the couch, Kaya and his mother are just now wrapping up their conversation.

Mother: Oooohhhhh! I can't wait to see you this weekend! You are such a doll to talk to! Can't wait to do this in person!

She says, Kaya is a bit surprised but remembered Jason talking about his family visiting, she looks over at him, he is asleep resting on his arm like a husband waiting for his wife to be done clothes shopping. 

Kaya: Me neither! Well, Jason has to drive me back home, he is asleep right now since we've been talking for so long!

She says as she nudges Jason awake.

Jason: *snorts * Huh? Oh still talking? 

He asks, Kaya nods

Kaya: Yea, wrapping it up now, my father must be worried about me. 

She says, and Jason's mother overheard.

Mother: Oh am I taking up time? I'm so sorry! Didn't mean to talk for so long! I'll let you go! Tell Jason to call me back after he returns you home alright?

She asks her.

Kaya: Oh don't worry, It will be alright, and I'm sure he knows, I woke him up.

Jason just nods.

Jason: *To the phone* I'll call you when I get back!

He says to the phone.

Mother: Alright, better get going! Love you, Jason! And you too Kaya! See you both soon!

The call then ends, leaving both the two to sit there and contemplate if having her over is worth it.

Jason: Talks a lot huh?

He asks her as he stretches.

Kaya: H-How can someone talk for that long? Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed our talk but...how long was I talking to her?

Jason then checks the clock on his phone.

Jason: A little over 2 hours, she really keeps talking when she has something to talk about. Nothing will stop her.

He admits.

Kaya: Wow...I'm sure when she sees me, it will be a bit different...

She says in a nervous tone, Jason just hugs her. 

Jason: If I know anything about her growing up, is that she doesn't judge, yea she will be confused but in the end, she will be accepting. That's just who she is, trust me, give it an hour and she will be talking nonstop to you, or your mother...God, the discussions those two will have...

Kaya: Don't think about it...it will happen...Anyways, when will they be here? I heard you talking about it and our talk before but don't remember when they will be coming.

She asks as she gathers her stuff, she is returning home to deal with matters that only she can deal with. Jason has work the next day so he can't stay for too long so he has to return home after.

Jason: In 3 days, their flight leaves this weekend and isn't that far of a flight.

Kaya just nods, she gathers the things she will need and walks out with Jason to the Defender.

Jason: Ready? 

He asks as he starts the Defender, she nods and they make their way to the cave.

===============================

And part 1 of 2 is out! This is a big step for Kaya and her kind, meeting other humans other than Jason, and I want to make it special. I'll try and get part 2 out soon (I got surgery Friday and need to prepare myself). Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope to see ya in the next one!