Chapter 5 - The F*ck Just Happened?

Birds chirping their magnificent songs with the leaves waving in the wind as they sing. The sun shines brightly in Jason's eyes, causing him to stir awake. Being cautious to not wake up Kaya. Getting off the bed of his Defender, he starts to clean up the camp to get ready to head back to the den. They both planned to get at least 2 more deer before returning back. After finishing cleaning up camp, he decides to wake his sleeping beauty.

Jason: Hey Kaya, wake up.

He says while nudging her. She stirs in her sleep, but after another nudge, she slowly opens her eyes, her beautiful ice-blue eyes flutter open, causing Jason to blush slightly at her sheer beauty of her.

Kaya: Hmm? What are you looking at handsome~?

She says seductively while shaking her bootay and winking at him. All she did was just cause Jason to blush more and just stare longer while smiling.

Jason: Just admiring~.

He says continuing to stare for a bit longer.

Jason: Anyways, we should get going, it's almost noon, I'm sure, Aponivi would want us back sometime later. I already packed up camp, just need to pack up the kills.

He says while moving towards the back of the bed to basically yank her off the blankets.

Kaya: H-Hey!

She says while being rolled off the comfy blankets.

Jason: Sorry shnookums, have to make room for the deer and rabbits. We can keep the berries up front.

He says while folding up the blankets.

Kaya: We also agreed to get 2 more deer right?

Jason just nods while putting the blankets in a separate bag and placing them in front. Kaya then gets off the bed and helps pack up the deer. The deer were left draining and were already gutted, both Kaya and Jason loaded up all the kills. Making sure everything was secure, they gathered their hunting supplies and decided to go north. Unbeknownst to them, Nukpana and Chunta were both watching everything, all two looked in disgust at the sight of a 'human' being with their kind.

Chunta: Do you think Moki made it to Sioux's den?

Nukpana: He should be, it's not far from the border itself. I just hope the Sioux are as dumb as they are and believe him, Moki can act pretty well so it should be convincing enough...

Chunta: Yea your right on that.

Meanwhile

Moki was running towards Sioux's den, and many of its residents were watching him quickly running towards the alpha's den. Upon reaching the door, he was confronted by the guard.

Guard: State your business Hopi

He said in a snarl.

Moki: *Panting* I-I need to s-speak to your alpha, it's urgent...

The guard just stared at him until the door opened behind him, Skah, a dark grey wolf appears.

Skah: What's going on?

He asks, a little confused about what the fuss was about.

Moki: A unknown creature ransacked our den, he was wielding some weird-looking weapons. It just destroyed everything, killing everything in sight.

He said in a scared tone with pain in his eyes. Causing Skah to be startled and honestly worried.

Skah: Where is it now?