𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 | 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩

Red
-of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies.

Red, is a pretty color. It is made with every emotions and love language. The sun is made out of red like fire and lava. Love is the shining fate when you think of red. Having it be more sexual then fluff.

Shu on the other hand. He couldn't see the beauty of red or any colors at all. He isn't blind, which some people mistaken him for being when he says he has monochromacy. Which is when you can't see any colors at all, like black to white is all he could really see.

He doesn't like going outside, it makes his eyes hurt. Even if he wears sunglasses to block out the light. It will always hurts his eyes and sometimes make him dizzy or sick. He didn't like that, so he manly sits in his room. Full of every device he would ever need.

Stretching his arms from how he was playing on his controller. Finishing up one more round before he got up for today. He was in a new city with new people and a new school. He wasn't really nervous about it, he was more just not wanting to go because of people.

He didn't like how they look at him with pity in their eyes. How they think he can't see them. How others do sneaky things become he was colorblind. Shu honestly thinks most people are just really stupid.

With a lollipop in his mouth, he grinned as the screen on his Tv make that [victory] for him to see. he has won another round in the game. He slides his phone off his bed, tapping the screen to show him the current time. Around 11am in the morning.

He places his controller on the floor, sliding his legs out the crisscrossed shape and then hopping off his bed. He stretched once more and yawned doing so. He was basically ready for school. He already took a shower, brush his teeth, and fully dressed to his uniform with it slightly in his style.

His neck tie, correctly tied just slightly loos for him to breath. His white collared shirt inside his pants, as it makes his shirt slightly baggy. Dark navy blue pants with a golden bag on the pockets.

He grabbed his school jacket, throwing it over his shoulders. He slide his hands in his pockets, before he walked out his room.

Nearing the end of the hall upstairs, he headed downstairs. His mother smiled sweetly at his presents as his makes his way into the kitchen, sliding down on the small rounded table inside the kitchen area.

"Dear, I made you breakfast" She spoke softly, sliding him a plate with orange juice on the side. Shu pop his lollipop out his mouth. "Thanks" he spoke, placing the lollipop back in the wrapper it came in.

He started eating the food, slightly hating some of the taste because of his lollipop flavor lingering in his mouth. But, he just dust the disgusting taste and kept eating. When he was finished, he stood back onto his feet and places the dishes in the sink.

He bid his mother goodbye, making his way out his house and towards his school. His new school wasn't that far, just one block far from his house.

He places his lollipop back into his mouth, plugging in his earphones in his phone and put on his playlist he loves listening too.

He stops a the gates at his new school, looking up to see the full height of the school. Wearing his glasses that was tinted for his eyes to not feel that painful in the sunlight. He could see other kids glancing his way, also walking into the school.

He darted his eyes back on his phone screen, before heading inside his new school. He pulled up the schedule that the school end his mom and that his mom send him through text.

He headed straight to his first class, looking at the imprinted numbers on the door to check he was right about his room. He walked in the room, gaining peoples attention that was already inside the room.

He stuck his phone in his back pocket, heading to the back of the classroom and taking a seat in the window. He did notice the group of boys. All shades of hair was a different color of black and light gray. Well, from his point of view.

One of them walked up to Shu with a bright smile. "Hey, your new? My names Luca! Luca Kaneshiro!" He spoke first, putting his fisted hands on his hips. Shu looked up at him, taking all the shades of light gray, black and white that was on Luca.

He hums, sucking the lollipop for the flavor before popping it out his mouth. "Names Shu Yamino" he states with a sweet smile, that his parents told him he should at least smile when others did.

Shu sticked his tongue out his mouth. "What color is my tongue?" He asks, gaining a confused expression on Luca's face. "Red" he spoke, tilting his head. Shu smile grew before popping his lollipop back into his mouth.