𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 | 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

White
-of the color of milk or fresh snow, due to the reflection of most wavelengths of visible light; the opposite of black.

Later that night, Shu sudden got woken up. Yawning softly, he sleeply grabbed his phone from the nightstand near his bed. He tapped his phone open, checking the time that reads '2:15am'.

He closed his phone off, slowly moving from Luca's grasp to not wake him. He stretched his arms, before heading out his room and down stairs.

He flicked the kitchen lights on, making them dime lighted like always. He decided to get some cold water. He doesn't usually wake up at this time, but when he does he just drinks water and go on a walk.

That's what he plans to do for now, just to take a little walk. After sipping his cup of cold water, before going back upstairs and into his room.

He opened up his tall dresser, pulling out a black leather jacket.

As Shu puts on the jacket, Luca suddenly wakes up slowly also. Sitting up on Shu's bed, before realizing Shu is up. "Why are you up so early?" Luca said with a sleepy voice. "I should be asking the same thing" Shu stated with a soft smile.

Luca chuckled before he tilted his head. "Where are you going?" He asked as he slides off the bed. "Im just going to take a short walk in town, you can come if you want" Shu stated, glancing at Luca with crossed arms.

"Yeah!" Luca spoke, zipping his bag to grab a jacket. He put it on, before glancing at Shu with a smile. "Okay, let's go" Shu stated, as they both walked out his room and down the stairs to the front door.

They both put their shoes on, as Shu grabbed his house keys, then heading on their way.

After about a 30 minute walk down their neighborhood sidewalk, they exit the street and enter the town. It had so many buildings, shops and more. Vehicles driving their way to whatever and other people still up theses hours. Including Shu and Luca.

They were chatting about teen stuff, getting to know one another even more then before. Shu was still hesitant to tell Luca and his friends about his colorblindness.

"Ooo, look! A field!" Luca pointed out, as they both make their way there. "You know how to stargaze?" Luca asked, while Shu chuckled at that random question. "Well, maybe lay down and look up at the sky, forehead" Shu spoke, making Luca roll his eyes playfully and laughs softly.

They both took of their jackets, as in outside wasn't that cold right now. They laid their jackets down on the ground, before laying onto their jackets, glancing up at the sky.

It surprisingly had stars out now, sparklingly with the moonlight glow. It was smoothing, as the warm soft wind blows.

"Shu?" Luca spoke softly glancing at Shu. He hummed, before glancing back at Luca, signaling for Luca to continue.

"The moon looks beautiful, isn't it?" Luca softly whispered it, a hint of blush spreading across his face. Shu couldn't quite figure out what he said, tilting his head. "What was that?" Shu spoke, looking at Luca with a confused expression.

Luca peaked his head up, before shaking his head. "It was nothing" Luca stated with a soft smile, before sitting up on his jacket. Shu did the same, still kind of wanting to know what Luca said.

But, he didn't pry further. He was probably not ready to tell him straight up of whatever he said and he didn't want to make him uncomfortable. "We should head back now.." Shu stated, as Luca agreed with a nod.

They both stood up, picking up their jackets. They both headed towards Shu's house, before the sun raise could show up...