𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 | 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥

Clear
-(of a substance) transparent; unclouded.

As they enter the hotel room, Luca plopped his stuff down before turning around to face Shu.

"We should go to this pool!" Luca spoke, as Shu hums and places his stuff down, also closing the door behind him.

"Right now?" Shu asks as Luca already headed to his bag and pulled out swim shorts. Shu hums, going to his bag and pulling out a pear of swim shorts and a sleeveless hoodie.

As Luca changes in the bathroom, Shu decided to change into the bedroom area.

When he was finished, he sat on one of the beds inside the hotel room. Until Luca came out of the bathroom, as Shu laid on the bed he glances over at Luca.

He was wearing a pear of golden and yellow shorts, having his white shoes on also. Shu didn't realize Luca had a tattoo on his chest until now. Shu started to feel a heat sensation on his face.

"Ready? I got sun cream!" Luca spoke, as he gets a wallet and the sun cream, before glancing at Shu. He sat up from the bed with a soft smile, nodding before hopping of the bed.

They both headed out from their hotel room, and Luca lead Shu towards the pool.

It was that far, it was just down near the hotel they are staying at.

The pool area was hug and crowded. There was a total of 3 pools, two big size and 1 kiddy pool.

As they reached the entrance, the walked to where their supposed to pay to get in. "For how long?" The men working there asked Luca.

"Hmm, 4 hours I suppose" Luca stated, as the men nodded. He told Luca the total and Luca gave him the right amount. After that they both went into the pool area.

There was girls wearing cute bikinis and some in swimming suits, as kids quickly walks to jump into the pool. Their parents on stand by to protect their child at all times. Some teenagers already in the pool or just chatting with others. There was a food area and a lot of cold snacks for everyone.

Luca grabbed Shu's hand, pulling him to a chair, under a sun umbrella. There was already a white towel they give everyone here if they didn't have one, it was nice of them to consider that for others honestly.

"Okay first, we need to put sun cream on so we won't get burnt" Luca stated, while squeezing some on himself before handing Shu the bottle.

Shu nodded, taking the bottle before taking off his hoodie, laying it down on one of the chairs.

They both coated themselves in sun cream, while helping each other to do their back.

Luca was the first one to run and jump into one of the more deeper pools. Shu places the sun cream near their things, before walking over towards Luca. "Come Shu! Your being slow!!" Luca stated with a chuckle. Shu also chuckles, before bending his knees slightly.

"Is it cold?" He asks the dirty blonde in front of him, as he reaches to feel the water that was clearly there. Luca smirked, grabbing Shu's wrist, before dragging him into the pool.

As he pops up from under the water, Luca laughed hard. Shu catches his breath 2 seconds later, before whipping the water from his glasses. "Luca!!" Shu scold, pouting at his friend from doing that.

After Luca's laughter calmed down slightly, he grinned softly at Shu. "Sorry Shu!" He spoke, wrapping his arms around Shu's neck. He just playfully rolled his eyes with a soft smile.

"Let's swim" Luca stated, before unwrapping his arms from Shu before going under the water. Splashing him in the process, as Luca starts to swim underwater.

Shu watched as Luca did so, before swimming himself underwater. He follows Luca's lead, holding their breaths before they opened their eyes to see on another. They pop their head out the water, as Shu looks around to notice their in the middle of the pool now.

Luca smiled brightly, before he went back under the water. As he pulls Shu back down into the water, he quickly took his glasses and put them on his head.

Shu pouted, crossing his arms as Luca holds in a chuckle. They both pop their heads out, before they started chatting about teen stuff.

Luca still avoids the questions about the places he plans on taking Shu.

They both hoped out the pool, going towards the towel are. They both wrapped themselves in their towels, before heading towards the food area.

They order their food, as Luca paid because Shu didn't had his money. Well, Luca didn't tell him to bring money or anything.