𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 | 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

Orange
-a bright reddish-yellow color like that of the skin of a ripe orange.

Luca was a really sweet and nice person. He was the one who introduced Shu to all his other friends. It was very sweet of him. But, they still don't know about the colorblind part about him. Shu didn't really think they needed to know.

It's not like it's some illness. He can do anything like anyone else could do. Colors are just there. Shu knew he would fail a test talking about colors, which happened when he was young, that's how he found out that seeing black to white colors aren't normal.. to most of everyone in the world.

"Hey Shu! You good?" Luca spoke, tilting his head in front of his face, making him the only thing Shu saw when he snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh? Yeah" he states softly, kicking his legs up on the metal bar under the lunch table.

Luca scan his facial expression, before going to his normal position. "Want to hang out at my place with the others after school?" Luca asks, leaning slightly backwards with his hands being his his support. Shu nodded with a grin, before pulling out a lollipop from his back pocket.

Luca then sat normally to cross his arms and pouted with puffed cheeks out. "Why do you have so many lollipops? That was like your 4th one today! And also why aren't you sharing non with me!! Very unpog" Luca claims, pouting like a puppy would.

Shu laughs at Luca's claim, sliding out another lollipop from his back pocket. "Here" he spoke, handing it to Luca. Who excitedly took it from his hand, unwrapping it and then putting it in his mouth.

Shu unwrapped his own lollipop, looking at the shade of the color of it before putting it in his mouth.

They chatted throughout their lunch break, as the other guys in their small friend group arrived at the lunch table. Shu and Luca sat close together, as Vox and Mysta sat on the other side with Ike on the right. The table was rounded, outside of the school, on a small balcony the school owned.

There was more rounded tables out here, with other kids sitting and chatting with their own group of friends.

Ike manly sat, ate and wrote down notes for his homework. Vox kept picking on Mysta while Mysta would do the same back. Their bickering was hilarious for the most part, as Shu and Luca either jumped in of their bickering or talked with each other.

Shu was glad he was so welcomed into their friend group.

As the day go on, Shu and Luca was making dumb dad puns/jokes. As the rest of their friends join in, as well make stories about on events they had in their lives. The school bell rang throughout the school, alerting students in lunch that it was time to go to their last class of the day.

The group of boys stood up, shu wanting to make on last and simple dad joke for Ike. "Hey, Ike, orange you glad we're friends?" He states, swing his arm around Ike's shoulders with Luca laughing as the group of boys head out the cafeteria. Ike just sighed at that dad joke, shaking his head in such a disapproval way.