𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 | 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Gold
-a deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color.

The first week of summer break went smoothly. Shu didn't really go anywhere but to maybe the store with his mother and doctors with his dad, for his eyes.

But, right now, he has gotten from Luca to pack so clothes. That's what he did, not after asking 'why' to his friend and Luca just saying it's a surprise.

Shu packed some clothes, also packing his devices and chargers for them, with other stuff he needed. He felt his phone vibrate in his pants pocket, he fished his phone out and tapped it open. Looking at the notifications of Luca messaging him, that read 'l'll be there by 10! Be ready'.

Shu simply replied with a 'Okay'. He placed his phone on his dresser, before zipping up the bag of his things. He then instead put his phone in his pants back pocket, before heading down stairs. He decided to bring two pears of shoes while putting on different sets. He didn't know how long he was going to be with Luca, so getting extra stuff is what he always do.

After about 5 minutes later, he heard his door bell rang. As his mother gets the door and him flinging his back around his shoulders. "Ah, yes, he will be right with you" his mother told Luca sweetly, glancing at Shu was entering from.

His mother bid him goodbye as he headed out with Luca. As they start walking, Shu glances at Luca with a raised eyebrow. "Now... where are you taking me?" He spoke, as Luca hum with a soft smile.

"Where going to a hotel together! Well, my mother is going to drop us off there... but don't worry! I already have all the money we need!" Luca informed Shu, with an excited expression.

Shu nodded, kind of shocked Luca was doing all this.

They slide into the back of Luca's mothers car, putting their seatbelts on afterwards. They chatted for awhile, as his mother drove to the location.

As the car stopped and parked near a big building. "Were here!" Luca spoke, unbuckling his seatbelt before sliding out the car. Shu looked out the door that Luca gotten out from, glancing at the big hotel building.

He then also unbuckled his seatbelt, hoping out the car from where he was seating side of the car door. He grabbed his bag, before following Luca inside the building.

Luca walked up to the receptionist lady, giving her a bright smile as she smiles softly in return.

"Hello! I'm Luca Kaneshiro" he spoke, as the lady looked into it from her computer. Shu stood right beside him, as he glances at Luca and his nonexistent puppy ears and tail.

"Here you go Luca" the lovely lady spoke, handing him a room key with a sweet smile.

Luca said his 'thank you' before leading Shu to their hotel room. Shu couldn't help but get reminded of a golden retriever of how happy and excited Luca was. He doesn't understand why he was excited for, they hang out all the time.. this wasn't anything different?

Or he was excited for an event that's about to take place?