𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!

Rainbow
-an arch of colors formed in the sky in certain circumstances, caused by the refraction and dispersion of the sun's light by rain or other water droplets in the atmosphere.

The past week was fun for the boys, having done almost everything a teen could do. After that night Luca and Shu became a couple. It wasn't any different then when they were friends, just kissing here and there.

Shu softly kicks his feet in the hotel's hot tub, as he waits for Luca to get back with their drinks. "Back!" Luca spoke, handing Shu a soda whilst going back into the hot tub.

Shu popped the can of soda open, before taking a nice cold sip. "I still have one surprise for you before we go to our homes!" Luca spoke with a bright smile. Shu hummed softly for his response.

As time flies, they both headed to their hotel room. They put a set of different clothes on, before hopping on one bed together. Shu scrolled through his phone, before checking the group chat. Luca already told them about Shu and him because he was to excited to not tell them.

Luca wrapped his arm around Shu's shoulders, before grabbing the TV remote and turning on a video for them. Manly he was watching it, eating snacks as well. Shu huddle closer to Luca, resting his head on the dirty blonds shoulders.

He chuckled at the picture that Mysta sent to him of himself, Vox, Merry and Shoto. They were hanging out while Vox seems to messing with Shoto, as for the blushful pouty face of Shoto and Merry softly chuckling at the two.

Shu holds up his phone, showing Luca the picture. He also chuckles, before shaking his head at them. Shu replied to Mysta with a picture of him and Luca.

Mysta response with 'Eh! Wish I wasn't single man' which Shu chuckled at. He typed out 'Your not! You have Vox, Merry and Shoto!' and sent that for his reply back. Mysta just sent the '🙄'. Shu smiled sofly, before Luca tapped his shoulder.

"Let's go" he spoke, as Shu looked at his confused. Luca shifted himself up, sliding out the bed. "If this is going to be our last night together, I have to make it count!" Luca stated, while he pulls out a pear of clothes for himself.

Shu hums, sliding off the bed before walking towards the dresser. He pulls a hoodie and fitted jeans out. He gladly changed into them, before waiting for Luca.

As Luca walks out the bathroom, they both headed out their hotel room. "So? Where we going!?" Shu asks, glancing at Luca as he does his smirk. "Surprise!" He spoke with a laugh as Shu rolls his eyes.

Luca lead him to a beautiful cafe spot, that has tables on their rooftop. They gotten a spot on their rooftop, people was barely up there anyways.

They ordered what they like, Shu a 'Mocha Tea' and Luca a cup of some warm coffee.

"Okay! Are you ready for your Ultimate surprise shu!???" Luca spoke with a bright smile, which only made Shu softly smile himself. He nod with a determined face expression.

Luca pulls out a white small bag, before sliding it towards Shu. He raised his eyebrow, before glancing inside the bag. He grabbed a black box, it was long like a glasses case. Opening the box revealed new glasses, he glances at Luca.

He only showed a excited bright smile. "Put it on!" Luca insured him, gesturing him to do so.

Shu slides the glasses on his eyes, before getting frozen in shock.

He could see color...

He could see color..

He could actually see color...

He didn't even realize tears was falling from his eyes, as he frantically looked around with his eyes. Luca smiled softly, glancing at Shu.

He stood up, before kneeling down in front of Shu. "Baby?" Luca spoke, tilting his head. Shu snapped out of thought immediately, then darted his eyes down. Shu gasp, cover his mouth with his hands.

"Oh... wow.. your so colorful..." Shu spoke softly..