𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6 | 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐲𝐞

Purple
-a color intermediate between red and blue.

They played like 10 rounds on valorant, that was already enough 2 hours itself. Shu stretched his arms, before looking behind where Luca was playing on his bed.

Shu turned his gaming chair around, before standing up. "I'm going to my kitchen, want anything?" Shu asks, glancing at Luca before he walks out his room.

"Uhm, any type of chips are fine!" Luca spoke, also stretching himself. Shu nodded, before heading towards the kitchen in his house.

"Hello sweetie, how was school?" His mother spoke softly as he enters the kitchen. "It was alright, also I have a friend that will be staying the night.. if that's alright?" Shu spoke, grabbing bags of chips from the cabinet. His mother nodded, lifting up the bottom of his hair.

"You should re-dye that bottom of your hair again, it's growing out" his mother informed.

Shu hummed, looking down at his hair. He nodded, before leaving the kitchen. He headed back to his room. He walked over towards Luca, handing him a bag of chips.

Shu slides on his bed, as they put on movies to watch. Shu decided they watch movies as they do their homework, which they done just that.

As time passes, they chatted while playing more games Shu owned.

A movie they been watching was coming to a close. Luca was laying on his side, legs hanging off the bed to not kick Shu, while Shu sat crisscrossed on the bed.

Shu tapped his phone, making the screen turn on. He looked at the time that read '8:24pm'. He hums, slides his hands on the ends of his hair before looking down at it. He couldn't really tell, but the purple was fading he noticed because it's a lot lighter then his actual hair.

He slides out his pose, lightly placing his feet on the ground. He yawned softly before standing up off the bed, immediately getting Luca's attention. "Where you going?" Luca asks, sitting up from the bed.

"I'm going to re-dye my hair" Shu stated, strolling over to his dresser. He grabbed the hair dye and some gloves. "Oh! Can I help?" Luca states, jumping out off the bed.

"Yeah, sure" Shu spoke with a smile and nod. They both headed out his room, walking towards the bathroom. Shu flicked the lights on, putting the things on the counter sink. The lights in the bathroom was dim, to have no harsh effects on his eyes.

Shu grabbed a towel out the bottom cabinet in the bathroom. "You want to place the dye on my hair?" He asks, glancing at Luca while putting the towel over his shoulders. Luca nodded, grabbing the gloves off the counter and then putting it on his hands.

Shu quickly grabbed his gaming chair, sitting on it in front of the sink mirror. Luca grabbed the purple hair dye, popping the cap open before squeezing some onto his hand. He lift up the part of my hair, lightly sliding and rubbing the dye onto Shu's hair.

"Doing it right?" Luca asks, as Shu glances at their reflection in the sink mirror. Looking at what Luca was doing. "Mmhm" Shu hums with a soft smile.

Luca did that until he felt like he gotten everything. "Now what?" Luca asks, sliding off the gloves before placing it back on the counter, but on a paper towel underneath them.

"So, we have to wait for like 10 minutes, then I gotta wash it" Shu spoke, before scrolling through his phone. Luca also was on his phone, before switching to his camera. "Come, let's take a picture!" Luca states, turning to be beside Shu while lifting his camera up.

He threw peace signs up, while Shu just looks at the camera. Luca had a bright smile while Shu also wore a soft smile. Luca snapped the photo, before tweeting it on Twitter and sending it to their group chat.

He typed out 'Dying Shu's Hair! Pog!!' with the photo. Ike was the first one to respond with '🧐'. Luca laughed, sitting down on the toilet seat. Shu gotten notification's towards the group chat, he smiled before also looking at the chat.

Vox send a picture at him teaching Mysta how to bake cookies by scratch.

They chatted with each other win the group chat, talking about their day so far. Ike was currently at a family reunion dinner, while Vox and Mysta was baking to watch a horror movie soon.

Shu looked at the time on his phone, before placing his phone down. He glance at himself in the mirror. He stood up off his chair, turning on the water. Luca looked up to see what Shu was doing, before just watching him wash his hair.

Shu rinsed his hair until he couldn't anymore, turning off the running water before drying his hair with a towel. He glances at Luca, "looks okay" Shu asks.

Luca nodded with a 'for sure' face while putting a thumb up.