𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12 | 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

Cinnamon
-a reddish- or yellowish-brown color resembling that of cinnamon.

"Aww man! We was sooo close" Luca stated with a soft smile. Shu nods with a chuckle.

They was playing it takes two on their laptops, when they got back from the pool.

Shu stretches his arms and hands, shifting slightly on chair. He glances at the screens clock that reads '7:00pm'. "We should get dressed now!" Luca spoke, shutting his laptop closed.

"Oh? Why??" Shu asks, raising his eyebrow at his friend, as he stood up and smiled softly.

"For the next place I have planned, Shu!" He stated, like it was the obvious thing in the world. Shu just huffed a chuckled, before saving their game, then closing his laptop close as well.

Luca grabbed some clothes from his side of the dresser, that was in their hotel room. While Shu does the same. Luca headed into the bathroom to change while Shu stayed in the bedroom area to change.

10 minutes later, Shu puts on some sweet smelling cologne on, guessing their going out to eat or maybe walk around. He could only guess because Luca is still living in the 'it's a surprise' mind.

Luca came out the bathroom with a bright smile like always. "Ready?" He asks, while Shu glances at what he was wearing. It was a button up shirt, that he assumed was black because of how dark it was. A neck tie that was red and white, pants that was also black with red and white shoes.

While all Shu was wearing was a sleeveless turtleneck shirt, black fitted jean pants and a jacket with combat boots.

Luca hummed, glancing over Shu's outfit. "I always wonder how you can match your clothes while colorblind?" Luca spoke bluntly, before looking at Shu's eyes innocently. "Oh, sorry it that comes off offensive!" Luca quickly stated, as Shu just chuckles and shake his head.

"No, don't worry about it luca... and I taught myself how to read colors with my eyes..." He stated, making Luca eyes lit up.

"Wow! Really?!" Luca stated, as they both walk together out of their hotel room.

They exit out the building, as Luca lead Shu to a black car. It was an uber, that Luca ordered? Shu didn't understand he could order an Uber driver that fast within 10 minutes, but it's Luca so a lot of things could be possible.

The car ride went smoothly, the driver barely talked to them, but it was fine because they where talking to each other while also scrolling on their phones.

The Uber stopped at the fancy looking restaurant, with a French name called Le Bernardin.

Luca hopped out the car, as Shu follows behind. They headed to the receptionist, Luca placed their reservation he made here. As Shu glances area the place. It smelled like cinnamon and vanilla, some lights with roses on each table. Some people chatting low with either their lover or families.

Luca and Shu followed the lady with black-ish brown hair to their table, handing them their menus.

The table was decorated with a flower pot with one rose inside, three candles in the middle with each having different heights, some extra food spices on the side and an alcohol menu there.

Shu glances over towards the drink menu first, before a waiter assisted them. They both order their drinks, as the waiter walks away Luca glances over at Shu with a soft smile.

"How are you liking my plans so far?!" Luca asks with sparkles in his eyes. "It's really cool, a really like that you are doing this... but why?" Shu spoke with a skeptical look at the end.

Luca shook his head, crossing his arms with a smirk. "It's a surprise" Luca spoke, for it feels like the 100th time today. Shu just rolls his eyes playfully with a pout.

"Here are your drinks sir's" the male waiter stated, placing each drinks towards them. Before placing the tray down politely with a bow, as they walk away to assist other customers.

Shu grabbed his drink, using the straw to sip it. Luca doing the same, before he picked up the menu. They both chatted about the food and what they think their going to order.

When the waiter came back about 20 minutes later, they both ordered their food. Shu was still upset he didn't bring any money with him, to at least pay half of the food of their's, but Luca insisted he shouldn't.