𝐄𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 | 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

Aesthetic
-concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.

[𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫]
"Wait! Mysta!!" He stated, as he chases Mysta. "Gives those back!!" Shu whines, as Mysta laughs while running away with his glasses.

Vox took the glasses from Mysta, catching him off guard. "Hey!" He spoke, crossing his arms with a pouty face. Vox handed Shu's glasses back to him.

"We still have to set up Luca's birthday party Mysta" he stated, shaking his head as he pat Mysta's head.

All three of them headed back to the others, decorating the best they could. Shoto and Merry was making the cake. Shu was setting up the tables for the guest.

It was going to be a outside party in Luca's backyard. He wasn't home because his parents took him out, giving them time to set up everything while when guest arrived, they also helped in some way.

"Okay Luca, you can open your eyes now" his mother spoke, as Luca did as told. Everyone saying 'happy birthday!' When he did.

"Whoa!!" Luca stated, looking around with a bright smile. Shu softly smiles, giving him his gift first. "Don't open it now though" he stated, making Luca pout. He chuckled at Luca, before walking him to their table.

All the guest chatted, danced and drink in secret... "Can I have a kiss though?" Luca asked Shu while they where getting a piece of cake.

Shu rolled his eyes playfully but nodded. Luca smiled brightly, grabbing Shu's waist before connected their lips together.

He wraps his arms around his waist, as he broke the kiss with a smirk. "Okay lovebirds, get a room" Mysta stated, swatting them away as he walks away. Shu and Luca just chuckles, them both heading to the table.

"You know Luca... your eyes really have a beautiful color"