𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 | 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 & 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞

Crimson
-of a rich deep red color inclining to purple.

Shu hummed softly at the sweet lemon flavor inside his mouth. Luca and him decided to share a lemon type cake. It was so creamy and sweet for a lemon.

They wasn't in a rush, so just sitting there in silence while eating the cake together was very comfortable at the moment. None of them had their phones on, so notifications wouldn't interrupt them.

As the finished, the waiter came back on time like a psychic. Handing Luca the bill, Shu softly finished the bite he had in his mouth.

Luca paid for their food, as the waiter collected their dirty dishes whilst taking the bill. "Ready to go back to the hotel?" Luca asks, as he stood up from the chair.

Shu nodded slightly, unlocking his phone to check the time which read '8:40pm' right now.

They both headed out the building, as Luca gets them a ride back to their hotel building.

They stood beside each other, as they both checking their notifications now that their outside. Luca laughed at something funny on Twitter, shifting his body closer to Shu to show him. His arm hanging over Shu's shoulders as he shows the funny thing to Shu. As he also laughs with Luca of the funny thing.

Luca arm just never left Shu's shoulders, none of them noticing about it honestly. Until a sliver car pulled up, signaling that's their ride.

Luca shifted his arm from off Shu's shoulders, before they both headed towards the car and hopped in. This time, the driver just made small talk to them. It was a lovely lady.

"Are you guys dating?" She suddenly asks about 30 minutes into the drive, catching both the boys off guard. Shu's face heated up, blushing a crimson reddish color. As Luca was also slightly blushing, but they just didn't answer the question...

The lady stopped in front the building, Luca and Shu bid their goodbyes to the driver. They both headed inside the hotel room, Shu slightly yawning softly.

They both gotten settled down, playing a video in the background as they put their night wear on.

The lights was dime, illuminating a soft orange color.

Luca heart was beating fast, as his blood pressure increased. He bit down softly inside of his lip, glancing at Shu in the corner of his eye.

He looked at how cute he was as he watches the video playing on the hotel TV, as he pulls his hair back because it gets to into his face... the lighting outlining his body..

Luca soft smirked, before sitting down his phone on the nightstand in the middle of his and Shu's bed. "Hey.. Shu" Luca spoke, as he gains his attention. "Can i try something? But, you have to close your eyes" Luca stated with a soft grin.

Shu raised his eyebrow, looking at Luca with a confused and questionable expression. He hums, before closing his eyes as Luca told him to do.

Shu could only hear movements, then silence from the TV.... More silence... before soft and smooth lips touched his. He gasp softly, before opening his eyes. Luca only did a soft kiss, before glancing into Shu's surprised eyes.

Luca thought he made Shu uncomfortable, as he didn't say anything for the next 5 minutes.

He frowned, before he could open his mouth to apologize. Shu shook himself out of his shock, then connected their lips. This one more gentle and intimate, both resting into the kiss more.

Shu wrapped his arms around Luca's neck, connecting his hands behind him...