𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 | 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚

Green
-of the color between blue and yellow in the spectrum; colored like grass or emeralds.

He leans over his desk, twirling a pencil between his fingers while looking out the window. His teacher was about finishing explaining the homework they will need to do.

He felt a tap on his shoulder. He picked his head up, glancing at the person that caused him his attention. "Hey Shu, want to go to this cafe down the street for our homework?" Luca spoke with a bright smile.

He pushes himself up to sit up straight, sliding his hands on his desk. "Yeah, sure" Shu stated with a slight nod.

Luca shifted in his seat, sliding to pick up his stuff. Shu grabbed his notebook, before stuffing it into his back. Luca was already ready to go, waiting for his friend to also be ready.

Shu stood up, before Luca and him headed out their last class for today. They both started walking for the exit. Other teens chatting and doing normal teen stuff.

"I already told the group chat by the way" Luca stated, as they both stepped out the schools doorway. Shu just hummed a soft nod.

They both gladly chatted their whole way towards the cafe.

The cold air making their way onto them, as they enter the small but fancy cafe. They both walked over to the cashier. "Can I have 4 Castella slices and Lemon latte" Luca spoke first, looking at the menu on the side of the counter.

| Castella - A Japanese Style sponge cake |

The lady with blond hair and turquoise eyes nodded, putting that on the little notepad system. "And, I'll just have green tea" Shu spoke, as the lady type that down.

"Okay, your order will be ready in 10 minutes.. you both may take a seat if you'll like" she says sweetly. Shu nodded, before Luca chose where they should sit. They both headed to the booth, sliding in on opposite sides.

"Okay, so about our homework" Luca started, sliding out the paper sheet the teacher gave all of his students. He places it down on the table in between Shu and him. "I wasn't playing attention..." he murmurs softly, looking up at Shu with a cheeky smile.

Shu just laughs at that fact, before actually helping his dear friend. Minutes later, their orders have arrived at their booth.

A girl waiter with white and reddish eyes. She places the slices of Castella on the table near Luca with his drink as well, then with Shu's cup of green tea. They both said 'thank you' to her and she bows with a soft 'your welcome', before heading of to the back of the cafe.

Shu sips on his green tea as Luca takes a bite out of his Castella. Shu looks in the cup, looking at the color green was in his eyes. Not as pretty as yellow and purple, but it was pretty enough. He set his cup back down on the table.

Shu starts to teach Luca about the homework, also doing it himself. "Why did you just get green tea?" Luca ask all the suddenly, gaining Shu off guard.

"Because I like mocha?" He states, confused why the sudden question from his friend. Luca chuckled, before squinting his eyes and looks at Shu.

"Mocha?" He spoke, before tilting his head. "Is it good?" He asks. Now, at this point Shu is sure that Luca is just getting bored so he is asking weird questions to not do his homework.

"Luca, if you don't stop asking weird questions and do this homework" Shu states, crossing his arms with a pout. Luca huffed, puffing his cheeks out before grabbing his pencil. "Okay, okay!" He states, as Shu chuckles, then getting back to work.