𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲

Candy Apple
-a bright red color.

The heat rush to Shu's face, then down his body. As the kissing gets more heated, Luca softly lifting his chin, to softly bite on his bottom lip to ask for entrance. Shu glances into Luca's Amethyst orbs, seeing the desire of pure lust but with a sweet and comforting side.

Shu flicked his tongue out, licking the spot Luca softly bit down before opening his mouth. Luca smirked inside the kiss, sliding his tongue inside Shu's mouth.

Hot saliva mixing with one another, as Luca moves his tongue in every corner of Shu's mouth.

Luca made Shu slowly lay back, while their lips was still connected to the other. The passionate with the need for the other exposing itself. Shu hummed a soft moan. Luca's hands placing themselves on each side of Shu's head.

He broke the kiss, as they both catch their breath. He whipped the string of saliva off his lip with a smirk.

Shu also did the same as one of his arms still hanging on Luca's shoulder. His face flush a red rosey color. Luca bend down, tickling Shu's neck with his hot breath. Then he place soft butterfly kisses on Shu's neck, licking the area he kissed of afterwards and repeated for each one.

Shu bit inside his lip softly, muffling the soft quiet moans that tried to escape, of the gentle soft lips of Luca's kissing his neck.

Luca's hand trailed along side Shu's body, placing themselves on his waist. He pulled his body up more on the bed, as he continues to softly place kisses as he goes down. His hands gently going under Shu's shirt to grip his waist.

Shu could only watch, biting his lip softly as his hands are placed on Luca's shoulders. Luca slowly pulling up shirt, before going closer to his ear. "This is fine, right?" He whispers into Shu's ear.

Shu hums softly, before glancing at Luca with a nod. Luca grin, making Shu's shirt come up to reveal his chest. He starts kissing softly and licking his chest, down to where his V line was.

Shu watched his every move, as his breath hitched when Luca traced the line with his tongue whilst looking up into his eyes. Luca smirked, as him traced his thumbs on Shu's V line afterwards.

Luca lift Shu up slightly, pulling his gray sweatpants down. He smoothly graze his finger inside Shu's boxers whilst moving his other hand up his body. Luca removed the sweatpants all the way, before taking off his boxers. He glances up at Shu, making sure he is comfortable with this.

He moves one leg in between Shu's legs, before wrapping his fingers on his shaft. His breath got caught in his throat, as he covers his mouth with his hand. Luca reaches Shu's ear with a soft hum, before he slowly moves his hand up and down. "Your pretty" he whispers into Shu's ear with a smirk.

Shu softly moans at the sensitive feeling, before glancing at Luca. He moves slightly faster, catching Shu of guard...