Lets talk.

What's up guys, y'all already know who it is. Now, listen, I haven't been on Wattpad in months, let alone worked on anything for it. Every now and then, however, I like to check in and see how the story's doing because honestly, I love getting feedback for this sh*t because it's what I want to do in life! I wanna write and draw and stuff! Be creative and make life my b*tch!

That being said, going over some comments I was really disappointed to see what some of you have been saying. It's one thing to give constructive criticism and it's another thing to outright insult someone. Now, I'll be the first to admit that this story was garbage. Objectively, it's full of too many holes and flaws to count. Even so, I know some of you guys liked it and for that, I'm thankful and glad you were able to have as much fun reading it as I did writing it years ago.

However, what really got my gears grinding is when I saw the comments on the chapter I posted with a picture I drew of what I imagined myself looking like in the story. One in particular actually stood out to me and drove me to make this chapter. It was something along the lines of, "Omg I'm sh*tting myself, please never post your art again" Looking back at the art itself, it's not that great and I've definitely improved, but you wanna know something? I was so goddam proud of myself for that art. I was new to digital art and was having a blast! That character was my hyper fixation for weeks, and every time I drew her, I drew her like that! And I was perfectly happy! I can't even begin to imagine how crushed I would have been had those comments flooded that chapter when it came out.

So, that's why I'm here and posting this. Guys, seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say about something, even if you think it's funny, just don't say anything. Especially if it's about a skill that takes time, effort, and especially personal will to improve. When you say things along the lines of the comment above, you only diminish a creator's will which doesn't help anyone. And honestly, it's just a piece of sh*t move. Artists thrive on encouragement, support, and helpful criticism (if they ask for it), so providing none of that and just straight up insulting someone's art is terrible, and won't be tolerated in any of my stories. As it stands, I won't go through and delete all the comments because it would take too much time (sadly), but I just wanted to make an announcement for anyone who clicks on and reads through this chapter.

Guys, don't be pieces of sh*t. That's all. Not to me, nor to anyone working on something of their own, no matter what medium they're practicing!

Love y'all, and be nice!

Ps, the top image's a new one of mine! Hope you like it!