Monday Pt 1

Your POV
I went to sleep shortly after I had sent Saiki home. Again, I really didn't want to send him home at all. But the risk was too great. I can't have him try to protect me, and untimely he gets punished for something neither of us knew was wrong. I slept pretty normal, except I woke up a few times, looking around in my dark room for Saiki until I realized he wasn't there. So I cried myself back to sleep.

*Ring-Ring-Ring*
I hear my alarm go off and lazily got out of bed as slowly as I possibly could to try and keep disaster from happening today. Yes. It is Monday. Today is the day that my fate has designed to be the worst day. But I'm ready for it. Well, not completely, but I just hope I'll make it through the day ok. I got up, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, got dressed and headed off to school. Today was not a good day already. Without Saiki next to me, people who saw us Friday already are assuming he left me. I walk into the school gates, hoping today isn't like my dream. Well, I'll say that half of my dream came true. People looked and laughed at me the moment I walked into school. They started tripping me and laughing, no one showing any interest in helping me when I fell. Until someone tripped me the fourth or fifth time.

When I fell to the ground, I heard someone yell, "Hey! What are you doing?!" Everyone in the area, including me, looked over to the voice. It was Kaidou. When I saw his face, my mind instantly flashed back to the memory of him screaming at me in my dream. "STAY RIGHT THERE! Don't move." People walked away, but not before sending me a glare. Kaidou rushed over to me, bent down while holding out his hand asking, "Hey are you ok?" Not that Kaidou was a bad person, but my dream that still lingered in my mind wouldn't let forget how scary Kaidou was. I quickly nod my head and got up by myself, "Y-yeah I'm fine! Thanks...." then speed walk away leaving a confused Kaidou to wonder what just happened.

Kaidou's POV
(Y.N) practically ran away from me. I don't understand why. I don't think I ever really did anything to hurt her. I start walking again back to our group. I was just about to shout to them saying good morning, but then that big idiot hugged me from behind yelling, "Good mornin lil' buddy!" Making our group turn to both of us and giggle or laugh. I shove him off me and say, "Don't touch me! Anyways," I start looking to everyone. I grab their attention and they start to listen. "Do you guys know what's up with (Y.N)? I saw her this morning getting bullied, but when I went to help her, she rejected my help and walked off." Everyone looked at me confused and thinking, except for Teruhashi and Yumehara. They were also acting a little off.

"I have no idea. Do you think there's like a main bully? Or did someone do something to her over the weekend?" Hairo asked with concern. I rub the back of my neck and respond, "Even if that were the case, she has so many bully's and people who dislike her for no reason. I really do want to help some way." Everyone nodded in agreement. "I want to help her too." We all looked over to Nendo in shock. He said it in such a serious tone. A tone we don't hear often, if not ever. "No one will bully my new buddy anymore." His face was way too serious. It honestly made us all scared. Well, me anyways. Then, Nendo stomped off to somewhere. All of us knew it would probably be better to wait and see instead of trying to stop him. But Hairo ran after him, leaving me with the girls. I looked to Teruhashi and Yumehara who were still acting strange. They didn't have the concerned look Mera's face was holding. It almost looked like they just didn't care. Before I could ask them about it, There was an an announcement of the school's P.A system.

Your POV
I was almost to the roof to try and be alone when I heard a sound on the P.A, meaning someone was about to make an announcement. "Hey! Listen up cause I got something to say to you people!" The P.A blurted out. It sounded like........ Nendo. In the background, I heard Hairo talking to the principal. It was barley hearable. I was confused as to why those two were in the announcement room. Then Nendo continued to talk into the microphone. "Who is bullying my new buddy (Y.N)?!" I was in sight of people when he said that. People stared at me and murmured and whispered things too other people about me. "Well if you are one, you better stop! I don't like people who say such mean things about such a nice person! If you bully her, that means you haven't gotten the chance to know her!" I was walking up my final flights of step to reach the roof when he said that. I was now out of sight. Tears fell as I listened to the kind words Nendo spoke. Replying them in my head telling me it's real.

Then, instead of Nendo, the principal comes on the speaker instead and asks, "May I please have (Y.N) to the office please?" Instead of being in people's stares all the way back, I teleported into the nearest girls bathroom and head to the office from there. I quietly open the door and walk in. I walk to the back of the room to the principal's desk. I see Nendo and Hairo talking to the principal when Hairo spots me. "Hey (Y.N)! Come on over!" His voice wasn't to much to the cheery side like it normally was. Instead it was a bit more serious, but still trying to sound sweet. I sit down in a chair and the principal looks at me.

"(Y.N). I understand that you are being bullied. Is this correct?" Not wanting to give specifics, I just quietly nod trying to avoid eye contact with any of them. "When did it start?" He asked. I mumbled, "W-when I got here." Very softly, but still loud enough for them to hear. He nods his head and looks to Hairo and Nendo. "Did you two know it started her first day?" They both shake their head and Hairo states, "I didn't see her much on the first day in the morning, but I got to talk to her before tennis practice. I had no idea."  The principal turns back to me and in a very serious tone asks, "Is anyone in this school the main cause? Does anyone give you the most trouble?" My mind instantly flicked to Yumehara and Teruhashi. I know what I said before. I wasn't certain if they were my friends or not. But I'm sure I know now. I reply, "Yes. Two people actually." The three of them look at me with questioning looks as the principal asks one more question. "Who are these two? Are they students?" I close my eyes and prepare for my answer. "Yes they are both students. Their names are Kokomi Teruhashi and Chiyo Yumehara."

Hey guys! Hoped you liked that. Wow. 30k reads?!!!! You guys....... are ligit the best! I'm really happy! I guess I'll share a few more things about myself for such an accomplishment as this!

Fav OTP: Katsudeku. (I'm just obsessed with My hero academia!)
Best Friend: My best friend is a girl in my grade who was literally born 70 minuets before me, same year, same day!
Style: I'm practically a tomboy but also not. My current style is t-shirts and shorts, sneakers, my hair tied up, knee-high stockings, and my favorite necklace that's shaped like a sword.
Fav place: My room
Fav songs: My choice of fav songs has changed a bit! I now like "Hymn for the weekend", "Towards the sun" and "Dusk till Dawn"!
First anime: Fairy Tail
Siblings: Older sister and younger brother. I'm the middle child.......
Most commonly asked question I get: "Do you have Invisalign?" To which the answer is yes.
Do people like me: I'd say I'm going through a bit of depression. No one really likes me too much. In fact I think I have about under 10 friends in all. Everyone thinks of me as the annoying type.

Ok guys! Thanks for hanging in there! Have a great day and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! And thank you once again for 30k reads!🧡