First day at PK (Saiki version!!)

Saiki's POV
I stepped outside to find it a normal and peaceful day. The sun was extremely hot, so I felt sorry for those who can't cool themselves off using psychic powers like myself.

I started walking to school, hoping I wouldn't be bothered by my "friends". But as fate would have it, I already sensed them running towards me. I would have teleported if I could have, trust me. But they had already seen me, and they also didn't really look away.

The first one to reach me was Kaidou. He greeted me with, "Saiki! Recently I've felt a disturbance in the air! We should go investigate after school!" 'It was probably just the wind.' I said to myself, questioning why I hang out with him. Then, Nendo. Just Nendo. I still couldn't read his thoughts. He came up to me and Kaidou practically screaming, "Hey buddies!!!!! Wait up for me!!"

I always wished I could just be by myself and just think. But these two, not to mention Teruhashi and Hairo make it much more harder for that to happen. I wish I just never got the attention I get.

We had reached the school after an agonizing ten minute walk to see our gym teacher, Mr. Matsuzaki yelling and scolding kids. He also stopped Nendo to tell him his hair is "out of school regulation". But I got by. Because I've convinced the world that my appearance is normal. Even though it is very ABnormal.

While walking to class I noticed a girl walking by herself. She had (H.C) hair in a (H.S) style. But what was the most disturbing was the fact that I couldn't read her mind! She didn't seem like an idiot, given the fact that she had a lot of books sticking out of her back. While I walked into my classroom, she just stood outside it.

'Now I know she's new.' I thought. When I sat down, I started thinking about how it was possible that I couldn't read her mind. I know she's not a moron, but is she a genius? Like my brother? I hated thinking about my brother. Just in general honestly. But I did notice two of the same hair clippings on each side of her head. A pair of (F.C)+(F.A) both clipped to her hair, sort of in the same place I place my limiters that also look like hair clips.

Outside of the classroom I can hear my teacher thinking, 'Why did I even have to ask? Of course she is. She looks so different from everyone!' I knew she was talking about the girl I saw earlier. But what was also weird about her was that I'm able to sense the presence of all people, I even know that's my teacher out there, but if she was just outside, I wouldn't even pick up on her! What is up with this girl?

The teacher then comes in and introduces that we have a new student. She then makes a hand gesture signaling for someone to come in. Then the girl proceeded to step in slowly and quietly. She bowed her and and said, "H-hello. My name is (L.N) (Y.N). I-it's nice yo meet y-you all." In a very shy tone. Many people in the class were thinking different things. I heard one guy think, 'Why does she look like that?' I look back at her to see she is slightly different. But I didn't find it to much of a difference that I would say something like that.

The only reason I was interested in this girl was because I couldn't read her mind. In fact a couple of my other abilities were limited with her. But, I guess there was also the fact that... she was kinda cute. And she seems to be similar in some ways. Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not falling in love. But, I wouldn't mind being her friend. However, I'm going to find out what's up with this girl before anything else. If I can get her alone, I'll be able to maybe ask her some things. Then, my teacher pointed over to me and stated, "(L.N), you can take a seat right next to Saiki over there." She nodded and walked over towards me, talking a seat when she arrived. I had been looking at her without realizing and i quickly looked away just in case she noticed. But I did take a few more glances during class. Still curious to the question of what made her different.

Lunch bell~~~
When the bell rang, I noticed that she quickly got up from her seat and sort of rushed for the exit. I went to the bathroom and turned invisible, knowing that if any of my "friends" saw me walking around, they would most likely invite me to eat with them. I quietly follow (L.N) up to the roof and see her looking around as if she was looking to see if there was anyone. I went down the stairs a little to turn visible. Then, I walk over to her and sit down at her bench. "H-hello. What brings you up here?" She asked quietly. I didn't answer. I just sat there and observed her. Now that might sound creepy but hear me out. If you had Psychic abilities and they worked in everyone but one person, wouldn't you want to know why too? She just ignored me and continued to eat out of her bento box. She also constantly looked at the ground and staying there for a few minutes as if deep in thought.

Finally, the lunch bell rings and she gets up quickly while saying, "I-it was nice eating lunch with you. See y-you later." And walked off. I meant to talk to her and ask questions, but for some reason words didn't come out. I wonder why.
'What a pain.' I thought as I got up to go to class.