Week Prt 2: Wednesday

Your POV
Shortly after Saiki had left, my doctor and my nurse came in to ask me how I was doing, like everyday. I told them I was fine, but then brought up what happened with my being scared of...... her. The doctor and the nurse looked at each other with concerned faces. The doctor takes a note on the clipboard he had brought in then turned back to me. "Well, it seems that you have a specific phobia. Just the thought of certain objects, places or situations can cause your feelings of terror or panic to rise, often resulting in panic attacks. Much similar to what you just described.."

I thought about I for a moment, just taking it all in and trying to understand. The nurse put her hand on my shoulder and smiled, "Don't worry sweetie. This is actually very common for people like you. This'll go away soon then you'll be completely fine!" Her words greatly reassured me. I didn't want to have a panic attack often, being how that event was one of the most vivid memories I still have.

After that they left and I was alone yet again. Of course it gets boring, but I still had things to do. Like I had a TV! That's not boring. Well, I want to snuggle up with Saiki again and watch our favorite show..... wait...... again? I.. remembered something?! I remember us! Yeah.... I remember watching our favorite show, holding hands, and the first time we.... kissed! I remember him! I squealed just like a girl would. It was pretty loud. So loud that a nurse I didn't know popped her head in and asked if I was ok. I was happy that I remembered him fully! The first time we met and everything! I can't wait to tell him tomorrow!

Doctor's POV
When we exited (Y.N)'s room, I confronted the nurse straight away. "Why did you lie to her?" I asked her. Guilt washed over her face when she replied, "All she has to do is not think of her. It can't be that difficult! I'm sure her panic attacks wouldn't happen often!" I shook my head just thinking about it. What I was about to say I mean...... "Listen. I also didn't tell her something...." I said. The nurse looked at me and asked, "What was it?" I looked away, the thought of it just being sad.. "Sometimes the panic attacks can be so severe, the person might go into a cardiac arrest. And from the last time she had one, her heart is.... too weak to handle another..... If she were to have another cardiac arrest, it's almost completely certain she would die....."

Wednesday: Saiki's POV
Woke up. As usual, and went to school. Only three more days to plow through until I can take (Y.N) in our first date. That's actually kind of weird. I love her so much, yet we haven't
gone on a date yet. I went to school and luckily didn't get crowded like yesterday. I walked in and found my friends sitting at a bench. I walked over and greeted them, and they greeted me back. By now you can probably already tell I trust them. Well, one of them not so much anymore, but the rest of them are good.

I'll be honest, actually paying attention to them wasn't so bad. But I still miss (Y.N) just being near me. I miss her, but I think she'll be out of the hospital by Friday night. At least that's what the doctor told me. And I guess I should trust him. But still. There's always a speck of something in someone that says something like, 'I don't think you should trust this person.' I'll just get over it. Normally that speck is just doubt caused by fear. And most of the time, fear is just there. Like hear a noise during the night? Fear. Anyways what we're talking about? First off, how could you forget, and second of all, you know I know because I'm psychic, so don't ask me because you know I won't tell you.

After yesterday, they all keep asking if I'm ok. Which I am not, but they don't need to know that. For some reason, their talking seized to an awkward silence. Luckily I was paying attention and caught the last sentence said before they started being silent. "I miss (Y.N)." Nendo has said it. Of course it was him. I know he doesn't mean anything bad by it, but he could try to take into consideration our feelings before saying that. Not that it's bad, it's just hard to think that she's not here, and we almost lost her...

"Y-yeah. Me too." Mera stated. The rest of them then joined in, all talking about how much they missed her. I definitely missed her too, but I'm trying to cool down after yesterday. That definitely was not like me and it was weird. Then of course, the bell rang and we all went to class. Not much to say about class of course but that we went back to the topic we learned the first day (Y.N) came in. You know, that urban legend Kuchisaki Ona. She seemed really interested in it. I was kinda upset that she wasn't here to learn it.

After school, I went home quickly as too avoid our friends. While I do trust them more now, they are still annoying. Don't forget who this is. Once I got home, I used my clairvoyance to see what (Y.N) was doing. I crossed my eyes and saw (Y.N) with her parents. I wasn't expected them to be this early, but I guess that leaves me a bit more time. They left after a little while then, not wanting to waste anytime, I teleported straight into her room. She noticed my sudden appearance and was greatly startled. She let out a tiny scream in surprise then calmed down seeing it was me. It reminded me of before this happened.

Flashback time~¥
I sighed and stood up from my bed and teleported to (Y.N)'s kitchen. You may be wondering, 'why the kitchen?' Well, because (Y.N) was pouring water for herself and I wanted to startle her. Which I did.
Flashback time end~¥

"S-SAIKI?! What the heck you scared me!" She gritted through her teeth. I sat down next to her and pat her head, both calming her down and making her giggle. She then got all bouncy and looked really excited. "Wait! Oh my gosh, Saiki guess what?!!" She went. I shrugged my shoulders in response. The grabbed both of my hands in hers and she looked ecstatic. "I remember us!!" She exclaimed. At first I wasn't sure what she meant at first. Then of course, I read her mind to see what she was talking about.

Inside her mind were images and memories of the things we did together. Like the first time we met. The first time we kissed. Us holding hands in the way to school. It was all there. She was still smiling brightly and had a look of pure happiness on her face. I pulled into a hug. Now I would be remembered, and I was happy. But that didn't last long...

Author-Chan: Sorry the story is becoming sh*t.