So now the torture begins

Warning!! This chapter contains graphic details including blood! If you are not comfortable with this stuff, please proceed with caution!!
Your POV
I awoke in a strange and dark room. So dark I couldn't see anything, but that wasn't the first thing I noticed. Definitely not. I was laying down if a table, strapped down with straps holding my head, torso, both arms, and both legs. I tried, but I couldn't move. Not an inch. However when I tried to move, I felt and excruciating pain in my mid back. I didn't know what it was though. But it felt as if there was something in my back.

I yelped as the pain shot all through out my back. Soon after, I saw a light creep into the room for a split moment as a door opened, only to disappear when the door was shut closed. But I knew someone had come in as I saw a black figure enter the room. Fear was pulsing through my veins as I heard footsteps in ever direction. I had no idea where they were, or even what they were gonna do to me! I wanted Saiki!

The footsteps soon stopped, and I swear they stopped directly in front of me. But all I saw was darkness. A minute passes and the only thing I can hear is my own panicked breath. I was soon met with my screams of agony as a sharp object was plunged straight through my upper left thigh. I closed my eyes shut and tears fell. Blood oozed from my would and down my leg, staining my pajamas that I still was wearing. The object was not removed, and remained in my leg as I heard footsteps walk away towards the door.

The lights suddenly flickered on, and they were very bright, making me have to close my eyes as I had been in darkness for a very long while. I looked up after my eyes had adjusted and instead of squinting, my eyes widened. It was that blue haired girl! The one that pushed me out the window! My mind started racing with the memories, making me panic more, and I started hyperventilating. She walked towards me, and when reaching me, put an oxygen mask on my face.

After a minute, I started breathing normally again. But nonetheless, I was still terrified. She looked at me look at her with fear, and smirked. "So, you do remember me." She stated to herself. She looked like a madwoman! Her hair was all messy and everywhere. It looked like it hadn't been brushed in days! She wore a dirty black sweatshirt and ragged sweat pants. Her glow was gone. But there was something else that drastically stood out... She was covered with blood..

She took off the mask and put it on a table next to where I was laying. Speaking of decor, now that the lights were on, I could clearly see the room. It was a really in bad shape torture chamber that a mental asylum would have! She then walked on the other side of me and I followed her with my eyes. I looked to my right and saw a tray. A tray that had all sorts of medical equipment on it.... Not like bandages or anything like that. No...... What I saw was ten times more mentally draining.....

On the tray were scattered medical equipment, including multiple scalpels, needles, with thread, and I guess the scariest of all... was the hand saw. My mind started thinking of all the worst possible things that could, and probably will happen to me. She looked at my face a chuckled evilly. "Don't worry... I don't plan on really killing you....just yet that is." She stated. Then carelessly removes the sharp object she stabbed into me earlier, took a cloth and wiped it off. It revealed itself to be a piece of glass.

Then, she picked up the needle and thread. "I've been sewing cloths for a while now! They had me choose between sewing and cooking in prison!! Sewing up human flesh will be the BEST practice!!!" She exclaimed, eyes wide with terrifyingly small blue eyes. She leans close to my wound and inserts the needle with thread into my skin and start sewing. I scream in pain as she had not numbed the area at all. And I think it's kind of important to know that she wasn't using a suture to stitch up my wounds, no. She was using a normal sewing string, made of polyester.

It was a very long two minutes filled with my screams of agony and her making mistakes and retrying. Not to mention she didn't clean up any blood, even though it was spilling out at an alarming rate, and onto her. It eventually stopped and she stepped back to admire her work. I was a sobbing mess, pain still present and it hurt to do anything. She cleans her needle and states, "I think that was good practice! Get some rest because we'll be doing it again later, along with some other fun stuff!!" Then exits the room. I look for a clock in the room, and luckily there was one that worked, but I wasn't sure if it was the right time. It read 8:53 a.m. I kept crying and hoped Saiki would find me soon, and get me out of this hell hole...

Saiki's POV
I woke up and immediately noticed (Y.N) was gone. It was 9:53 a.m. I didn't want to freak out or panic in case it was nothing, so I checked the bathroom to make sure she wasn't in there. She wasn't. I walked into the kitchen to continue looking, when I noticed a very large amount of blood on the floor. My heart sank as I imagined it could only be (Y.N)'s. I use clairvoyance to see if I could find her. She couldn't have been within a 200 meter radius because that's how far my clairvoyance can range.

I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I had no idea where she was. I looked at the blood pile again, and her phone was laying in the middle of it. I cautiously picked up and checked it. There was a new message from a unknown ID. It read, "Sorry not sorry." Luckily, (Y.N)'s phone didn't have a password or touch recognition code so I opened it easily. I went to this number and found she had talked to this person. I didn't like what I was reading at all, coming from a boyfriend's standpoint. From the most recent texts, I can tell she was taken, or kidnapped to put it more simply.

Then, I news report popped up on her phone. I clicked on it, and my eyes widened. The article read, "Last night around 10 p.m, recently contained Kokomi Teruhashi has escaped from jail. Jail mates of hers have confirmed that they helped her escaped. One of them, Victor Milgrem, stated the following, "Her beauty was way to much to argue against. When she asked us to help her escape, none of us really thought twice." Rumors around the jail say that Teruhashi has been obsessed with finding a girl by the last name of (L.N), no first name was ever given. Police are doing everything in their power to find her, however no leads have yet been found."

No. Nononononono..... It was Teruhashi... She took her! Damn it! I put the phone down and started pacing back and forth, trying to think of a way to find her. After about a minute, the phone started ringing. I looked at it and her mother was calling. I can only assume that she saw the news report already. I hesitantly picked up, and heard, "Oh my gosh sweetie! Have you seen the news?! Lock all of your doors and do NOT go outside!! Call Saiki over to protect you!!"

I started shaking with guilt. I was practically the only one that could protect her... and I failed. Sure, I was asleep but I'm physic for God's sake! I should have still been able to read her f*cking mind!! I'm the reason this happened! I couldn't protect her, and now, only god knows what's happening to her....  "I-I'm so sorry...." I responded in a shaking voice. "S-Saiki?! Where's my daughter?!!" Her father's voice yelled over the phone. I didn't want to say I was sleeping there with her, so I replied, "W-when I got here, s-she was gone....."

"WHAT?!" They both screamed into the phone. I explain to them a false story about me calling (Y.N) when I woke up, but she didn't answer. So I walked over to her house, and I saw a pile of blood with her phone in the middle of it. Her mother was crying half way in and her father couldn't even speak. We eventually hung up, agreeing that I'd call the police and have them come to the house to investigate. I didn't do that. I was going to solve this on my own. I was going to make up for my mistake if not being able to protect her, and I was gonna find her... And I knew exactly where to start.