Emotions aren't a Weakness

Saiki's POV
(Y.N)'s past was a lot more difficult and hard than I thought. That scene was a very sad thing to behold. And this is coming from ME. It's scary to think that some psychics accept that form and use it for themselves. But it must be harder for their close friends. I want (Y.N) to know that I won't leave her. I'll definitely get yelled at tomorrow when my parents check in on me. But I just can't leave her by herself. Not tonight.

We were both leaning against the couch on the floor. It was uncomfortable. For me and I guess for (Y.N). She woke up after about 30 minuets of sleep and relocated both me and her to her bed. It was way for comfortable than the floor trust me. We both eventually fell asleep again. Until I was woken up by an angry thought. 'KUSUO! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!' And since that thought was sent in my direction, it also woke (Y.N) up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and yawned cutely then asked, "Is it your dad?" I sighed and nodded while looking over to her. She then smiled the said, "At least let me make you breakfast before you go!" While getting up and walking to the kitchen. I smiled and followed her into the kitchen where I saw her preparing to make pancakes.

I snuck up behind her and luckily in her tired state, she didn't notice me. I wrapped my arms around her from behind as she was caught off guard and stumbled with what she was holding. "Good morning." I said, because neither of us had said it earlier. She smiled and quickly turned around to kiss my nose and replied, "Good morning Saiki!" She returned to making pancakes but I didn't move. I just hugged her the entire time and placed my chin on her shoulder until the pancakes were done.

She set our plates down on the table and we both sat down to eat. After a couple minutes of silence, she said, "H-hey. About last night. I-I'm sorry you h-had to see......that." I shook my head and replied with, "No need to apologize. If anything, I'm sorry you had to go through that." She nodded and stated, "It took a while to get over. Though I'm still not ok with the memory by itself. I-I'm glad if anyone saw it, it was you." I smiled. But then remembered something. Well, someone. "If you don't mind me asking. Who is Lorenzo?" I asked. She was in the middle of taking a bite when she paused and looked up at me.

Your POV
"If you don't mind me asking. Who is Lorenzo?" I paused and looked up to him. I sighed and looked down at my food. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He stated. I slowly shook my head and said, "N-no it's okay. I'll tell you." I breathed a deep breath before explaining Lorenzo to him. "Lorenzo was a friend I met in my first year of middle school. He was one of my only friends in fact. I got bullied there as well. And he used to stand up for me. Later I learned that he was also a psychic. Along with another girl named Mia. That girl you saw in the vision. We're we're all great friends and hung out together every day. One day, he got so mad that he.......turned into what you saw. And what you were yesterday. H-he didn't return to normal after that. And even left a note on my house door to meet me at the temple. The setting in the past time. Then... you know the rest."

It was difficult to try to hold back tears. I've cried to Saiki too much. I'm sure it's starting to annoy him. He looked at me then suddenly got up from his seat. He walked over to me since we were sitting across from each other, and gave me a kiss while also pulling me into a soft and warm hug. I hugged him back while still trying not to cry. He pulled away and looked at me, who by now had tears threatening to fall anytime soon. Damn. I hugged him again while silently crying into his shirt. He let me cry for about a good five minutes until I pulled back and said, "I'm sorry." He shook his head and asked, "What for?" I replied with, "For crying so much. You probably think it's annoying."

Then, out of no where, he took my hand and quickly pulled me up earning a surprised yelp from me. He brought my head close until our foreheads were touching then said, "Cry as much as you need to. If it helps you, go for it. If you just need or want to, go for it. I'll never get tired of your feelings because they mean so much to me. So don't be embarrassed or afraid to show them to me. Okay?" I looked deeply into his eyes and nodded, knowing now I'm okay. I'm always safe with Saiki.

Then both of us were interrupted by a loud thought screaming at Saiki. 'KUSUO I TOLD YOU TO COME HERE!' He sighed heavily and face palmed and I giggled. I kissed his forehead and asked, "I'll see you tonight?" He slowly nodded then in return kissed me on my cheek before he teleported back to his house. I flopped on the couch and was scrolling through some channels when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to my door and looked through the peephole to see both Yumehara and Teruhashi standing there.

I silently freaked out to myself while trying to stay silent to make it seem like no one was home. Then I realized something that made my heart drop. I had accidentally left the door unlocked! And if I locked it now, they would hear it and definitely know I was here. I quickly rushed to a closet and silently opened and closed it with me getting in and hiding. I was hoping that they wouldn't try to turn the doorknob, but to my dismay, one of them attempted, and successfully opened my door and stepping inside.

"Wow. What a dump." Teruhashi said while scoffing at my house. "Yeah I agree with you there." Yumehara agreed. After a couple of minutes of them just looking around, Yumehara said, "Let's just go. I don't think she's here." Teruhashi looked over to Yumehara and smirked. She then said, "Or. Maybe she IS here, but is hiding from us!" Then turned and faced the exact closet I was in. Without a moment to spare, I quickly turned invisible the literal second she opened the door. She then slammed the door shut and replied to Yumehara saying, "I guess she isn't here. Well just make it worse for her on Monday." They then walked out the door not even bothering to close it.

I stumbled out of the closet and looked to see if they were gone before fully closing the door. I walked up to the door while still invisible and saw that both Teruhashi and Yumehara weren't gone yet. They were hiding behind the corner and planning to jump me if I tried to close the door. But with my powers, I convinced both of them they heard my voice nearby, causing them to run after it. And thank god it was a windy day because I could use that to say the wind blew my door shut. I closed it like what made it look like natural wind and made sure to lock it this time. I walked over to my couch once again and sighed as I sat down. Today was certainly not a good day to get rushed by Teruhashi and Yumehara. I'm not ready to face any of that. Not after my weak moments last night. I'm just not feeling it. So, I sat down, browsed through the channels, and this time, successfully picked out a movie to watch.