Finale Prt 1

Your POV
I watched wide eyed as she walked away to a sink as quietly took the blowtorch, and heated the piece of metal to the point where it was yellow and bright red, and the heat waves were visibly clear no matter where you were in the room. I started getting hot, my body temperature rising from the intense heat, as well as my breathing started to become quick and panicked.

She took notice to this and with piece of metal, which she carrying by using tongs, in hand, walked over to me and applied the gas mask she had given me earlier, which helped me regulate your breathing once more. But my heart and mind were not calming down one bit. The heat given off from the piece of metal had gotten worse, seeing as it was only feet away from my skin.

My mind was racing, thinking of how I could possibly escape and run away, not having to deal with whatever trauma that burn may cause me. But, in my rushes and very panicked state, I couldn't think rationally. My mind cane up short of ideas, and I lost hope. My eyes closed and I released all previous tension I had in my muscles. She seemed to notice and took back off the mask, as my breathing had gotten better. "I'm glad your getting relaxed now. That means you won't put up much of a fight!" She stated.

I didn't even bother opening my eyes. I knew the chances of dying here, so I didn't want the last thing I saw to be the roof of this god damn room and my vision getting more blurry by the second. She shrugged her shoulders and pulled out my left arm, the one that had that D on it. I still couldn't  life of me remember how I got it. "You really are different (Y.N).... You really are..." she says. Then, with no warning, no count down, no nothing, she slams the piece of meta against my skin, causing a scream of agony and pain to erupt from my mouth.
"GAaaahHhhhhh!!!" I screamed, and laughter erupted from this girl, laughing like an utterly insane maniac, it sounded exactly like the laughter I heard that day I fell out of the window.

No matter what, I forced my eyes shut. I would not give this girl the satisfaction of watching my (E.C) eyes fade, I was going to make this realty as peaceful for me as I possibly could. "Awwww.... You're no fun! You don't make this any fun for me! I JUST WANNA SEE YOU DIE!!!" Was what I heard her say before her crazy laughter started again, but was quickly stopped by what I heard to be a thud, and someone screaming, "(Y.N)!!"
E.C= Eye color

Saiki's POV
"I wish to know the location of my girlfriend."
The well's water grew to blood, and it was quickly rising to the surface. My facial expression grew dark, as I knew this was probably where it ends. I watch the water patiently as it rushes to the surface towards me. When it reached the very top, I just looked at it, and somehow, it felt like it was looking back at me.

A loud splash could be heard as it shot out from the well and headed straight for me. I await a stabbing pain to engulf me, however, that's not what happened. Instead, it swallowed me whole, and I was spiraling down towards the bottom of the well, watching the light from the surface fade slowly.

Eventually, gravity became a thing again, as I landed on a solid ground, that definitely didn't look solid. I looked around me. It wasn't blood anymore. It was a beautiful bright blue glistening from a light above. I had first assumed the light was from the top of the well, however I was proven incorrect and the light seems to be getting closer and closer. My glasses doubled as sunglasses so I was fine looking at it. After a moment, a women emerged from the light. Her dirty blonde hair flowing with the water, she was wearing a sweatshirt and sweat pants, and she seemed unconscious.

I reached up into the water and pulled her out. She was soaking wet, from being in the water. Duh. She lay there silent for a minute or two while I thought of what was possibly going in. She then suddenly opened her eyes and sat up. A look of terror on her face as she frantically looked around. "W-wha, where..... w-w-why...." she muttered. She looked to me and asked, "S-Saiki?" Let me tell you this, I did not know this girl, but somehow she knew me. "Oh my god! Saiki, what happened?!" She exclaimed.

I was about to answer that I didn't know what was going on either, until I noticed something. I couldn't read her mind either! "Are you physic?" I ask. She shook her head no, then gasped. "*Gasp!* Oh my god! I remember! Saiki, I'm Author-Chan!"

Real Author-Chan: Sorry for short chapter, but my fight with evil Author-Chan is coming up next chapter, and I need that picture contest done! To be clear, the next chapter will be the last! It's the final battle!!! I'll say my thank yous next chapter!