Week Prt 3: Thursday

Thursday morning: Your POV
Saiki had gone home with a smile on his face and shortly after I fell asleep. I was woken up on Thursday morning around 1 pm by the doctor. He very softly shook me and I woke up. I sat up and stretched before turning to him. He smiles and asks, "How are you doing today (Y.N)?" I respond, "I'm actually feeling really great!" He looks down and writes something in his clipboard before turning back to me and saying, "Well that's very good. Because we're planning on letting you go home today!"

My mouth opened and I was stunned for a moment before started smiling. I was smiling to the point where my cheeks started hurting. I was getting all bouncy and asked, "When will I be able to go?!" He responds, "In about an hour." I start squealing like the girl I am until I felt his hand on my shoulder. I look over to him to see he has an actual serious face on which concerns me greatly. "Listen, there is something we didn't tell you that we really should. And that I will tell you right now." I nod my head, telling him I was ready to hear what he had to say. He sighs before going on, rubbing his temple.

"Listen, the hyperventilating attacks you will have with your specific phobia......... will not go away over time like the nurse has informed you..... They won't go away at all, and one could even be so severe, it may send you into a cardiac arrest....." My eyes widened. I was scared, and honestly a little upset the nurse lied to me about that. But, he had more to say. "I don't think you know this, but while you were in your short coma......... your head forced your heart into a cardiac arrest with all the damage it took...... so you heart is moderately very weak........... I-if you were to have another cardiac arrest...... chances are you would not survive..."

Tears dropped from my eyes. I don't know the possibility of how severe the hyperventilating attacks would be. I don't know if it would be a painful death. I honestly don't know anything, accept my high chances of death..... "But," he started up. "if you ever feel one coming on, or you start hyperventilating more extremely than other times, the hospital is always open to help you and prevent your heart from stopping. It is only if it would be unattended that your chances of dying would be almost 100% certain."

Those words reassured me greatly. I don't live far from the hospital, and I think Saiki has psychic abilities, so he could get me here in no time! I stop crying and start smiling again. "T-thank you! For all you've done for me I mean!" He nods and responds, "It was my greatest pleasure to look after such a well behaved and full of life young lady like you. Not a lot of people are like you." He gets up and says, "All we need to do is check up on a couple of things before we can let you go in about 50 minutes!" I smile and respond, "Thank you! I can't wait!" He then walks towards the door and exits, leaving me in my bed for not much longer.

Time skip brought to by me spending over $70 on a Field trip!! (God help my soul)

I walked out the hospital building with cloths they offered me and a positive attitude! I was wearing an (F.C) turtle neck with (A.C) polka dots all over! Also a pair of (A.C) sweat pants and just my school shoes! They didn't have a lot of shoe options, plus brown shoes aren't too bad! I was also given a bag that held everything in my school bag the day of the accident. Like my house keys and my phone, which was broken because I had it when I fell, but they repaired it for me! Over all, I thought I looked really cute! The only place I remember was the school, plus I'm pretty sure school's going to let out soon. I should meet up with Saiki.
(F.C)= Favorite Color. (A.C)= Another Color

I run over to the school and just as I reach the gates, the bell rings. A couple minutes pass before a bunch of students, most of them in groups of two or three leave the school. A lot of them stare at me, then stare back at a man in a track suit watching the exit. I assume he's a teacher or something... At least I hope so... A couple more minutes pass before I see Saiki walk out with all of our friends I re-met on Tuesday. Mera notices me and practically screams, "OH MY GOSH IT'S (Y.N)!" While pointing her finger at me. They all instantly snap their heads in the direction she was pointing and saw me. I was about a good 10 meters away. They all rushed for me and were coming in pretty fast, except Kaidou, who was kinda lagging while breathing heavily. I guess he's not much of a runner.

Not surprisingly at all, Saiki is the first to reach me, as he engulfed me in a hug. I giggled and hugged back while everyone reached us. They all gave me hugs as well, all of them I very happily returned, it's been a while since I've given a hug standing up! I've been in a bed for a while, longer than I'd liked to have been honestly! "So your out of the hospital?! Are you good to go home?!" Hairo asks, still as intense but full of curiosity as ever. I nod and respond, "Yep! I'm all good to go!" I then turn to Saiki and asked kind of embarrassed, "I-I can't remember where I live..... Can you help me get home?" He nods and takes my hand, as he leads us away from the group. "W-wait what about you guys?!" I yell back. They all smile and Kana says, "Just be with your boyfriend for now! We'll hang out later definitely!"

Eventually we reach a house. On the mailbox it read (L.N). Which I know is my last name, meaning this is my house. I walk up to the door  and open it, turning back to Saiki who stood near my mailbox and asked, "Aren't you coming in?" He walks towards the door and holds it for me to walk in. I says thank you and walk inside and turn on the lights. I really liked the house and was happy this was where I lived! Saiki walks inside behind me and shuts the door. I take out my phone and give my parents a quick dial. I inform them that I'm at my house and they say they'll visit me there tomorrow! We say our goodbyes and I love yous and we hang up. After I hung up I get pulled over to the couch by Saiki and he turns on the Tv. He flicks the channel to a certain show, which after a while of watching I get really into! The plot is amazing and it has such cool characters!

It was dinner time and I was getting really hungry, being I hadn't eaten at all. I get up and walk to the kitchen and look in the fridge for food. There were ingredients to make (F.F) so I got to work. Saiki was what I was assuming to be watching Tv. That is until he's hugs me from behind, wrapping his arms around mine making it hard to move them. "Let me help you. You just got back from the hospital, you shouldn't be cooking." While blushing from the behind sneak attack, I agree because how to make (F.F) wasn't the freshest in my mind and I was actually started to get a little lost.
(F.F)= Favorite Food

With Saiki's help, we quickly finish up the meal and begin to eat it. It tasted absolutely delicious! I'd say it's my favorite food! I can't remember what my favorite food was, but this is definitely it now! After we finished, I started thinking again. I turned to Saiki and asked, "So..... I used to be psychic?" He turns to me and nods. He hasn't talked much, only respond to my questions with head movements. "H-hey are you ok? You seem distant......" He continues to look at me before sighing and responding, "I just really missed you.... I'm glad I get to have you back." But he didn't look any better after saying that. He wasn't telling the truth. But I decided to put it aside.

I continue to ask about my once called 'psychic abilities'. "And you still have your psychic powers right?" I asked he nodded, apparently needing to prove it to me by moving a vase I had from one shelf to another. I roll my eyes at his obvious attempt to impress me and chuckle, and he proceeded to let out a small smile to that. I was getting annoyed. "Ok there is obviously something wrong! Why won't you tell me?!" I ask, standing up from my seat. He looks up to me. After a minute, his expression softens to the point of his eyes watering with tears threatening to fall. "Yesterday, both my grandparents got into a car accident.... They both died."

Hewooooooo~~~~ it be Author-Chan and I'm here to say THANK YOU FOR 50K AND 2K VOTES! Omg guys you really don't know how happy I am about this! All your votes make me happy and most of the comments you leave are pretty funny and I love to read and respond to them! I hope I can make you guys as happy as you guys make me with this story! I guess I'll tell you guys a little more about me!!

Fav Anime: My Hero Academia (No but seriously I really need help I am OBSESSED with the anime)
School clubs: I am a part of my school's student council and I'm hoping to get into the play and the track team!
Relationships: Still don't have a real mans boyfriend. I can't give up on my 2d men ya know!
Fav song: Right now I'm into a mega mix of the chain smokers songs on YouTube. It's really great and I like it a lot!
What I'm into drawing right now: My Hero Academia characters....... I wasn't kidding when I said I needed help....
Personally hardest class: Science. I just took an assessment and I'm super scared of what my result will be!!
Halloween costume: NIKKO NIKKO NEEEE!!!! I'm going as a Japanese school girl! I got vibrant green contacts and everything! I EVEN GOT A UNIFORM!!!

Ok guys that's it! I really hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'm kind of sorry about the ending of it! It'll all be written soon! I'll try to get it out by tomorrow or Monday because I don't want to leave you guys with that! Again, thank you all so much for both 50k reads and 2k votes!! Have a great day!!!