A little bit of doubt.....

Author-Chan: Hope you enjoy the chapter, along with this video I found! If your in a bad mood, or in any mood just watch it! It makes me feel 100 times better!!! Plus there is a bit of cussing in the video! Sorry!

Your POV
When Terra opened the door, two people rushed in towards me. They were coming so fast I surprised for a second. They showered me with hugs and kisses when they got to me. I didn't even get a good look at their faces until the woman looked at my face. I then realized who she was. I know I have amnesia and all that, but her face just regained so many memories as soon as I saw it. It was my mom. And I'm assuming that the other person was my dad.

My mom kissed me on my head and hugged me again. I started hugging back, happy to see them since I can't remember the last time I had! "Oh sweetie! Are you ok? How are you feeling? Do you remember us?!" My mom asked very frantically. I giggled as both of them let me out of their hugs and looked at me. And I was correct, the other person was indeed my dad. "Y-yeah of course I remember you mom! You too dad!" I reply. A whole wave of relief washed over their faces and they seemed to calm down a bit, but of course, like any good parents, they were still pretty worried.

My dad turned around and looked at Terra for a few seconds, before he stared at Saiki, obviously a little confused. Walking over to them, he greeted, "Hello Terra. It certainly has been a while. How have you been?" She replied with, "I've been doing just fine sir. How about you and your wife?" He nods and answered, "We've been doing just fine, thank you." He then turns to Saiki and asks him, "Pardon me but, who are you? Are you a friend of (Y.N)'s?" He asked.

Saiki was very polite, more polite than I expected honestly, as he held out his hand and replied, "My name is Saiki Kusuo. And yes, me and your daughter of very good friends." My dad took his hand and shook it. "Oh that's very nice! I'm glad she was able to make friends so quickly! So tell me, are you two good friends?" He asked. Saiki took in a barley noticeable deep breath before replying. "Yes. In fact, we're dating." That made all of the people in the room, including me of course, to look at him.

My dad was not very happy with this. Not that he didn't like Saiki, but something me and my family all remember from my childhood. One time, when I was around five, this boy I knew helped me when I scraped my knee. I was crying so much I couldn't even talk. So he carried me back to my house and knocked on the door. A maid answered and took me from his back, since he gave me a piggyback, and asked who he was. I still wasn't able to talk, and I could barley hear anything. He lied and told her he was my boyfriend. After that, he was invited in to meet my parents while I got patched up. This lie of his went on, and surprisingly unnoticed by me for about a year. During that year, he was given all sorts of luxury stuff and treatment, until he had to move away. Two days after he left, my mom asked me, "Are you ok? I know your boyfriend just moved away but we're-" I stopped her right there and asked, "Boyfriend? I never had a boyfriend." My parents realized it was true and they were both furious. They gave him so much and for nothing! They never really trusted boys after that.

My dad grabbed the collar of Saiki's shirt and pulled him close, his face was annoyed, skeptical, and angry all in one while Saiki stay calm as ever. "Young man are you lieing?! If so there will be great consequences to pay!" He yelled in Saiki's face. While this was happening, my mom turned to me and asked, "Sweetie is he really your boyfriend?" I didn't know what to say. I honestly didn't remember him, but I know he's....... something to me. "I-I don't know.... I can't remember......" I quietly respond.

My dad continued to glare as Saiki and stated, "Surely if you were her boyfriend, she would remember you! She did remember us after all! You ARE lying!" Terra took a step in started explaining everything. "Sir, please calm down! I'm the school nurse at P.K. I know these two are in a relationship. And I can truly and honestly say that he loves her very deeply." He calm down enough to let go of Saiki, putting him on the floor but still wasn't satisfied. "Then how come she can't remember him?" He asked. She started explaining again my condition. "Remember sir, she fell out of a window and took lots of damage to her head. She has retrograde amnesia. Her newer memories fade faster than her older ones. That's why she remembered us, but not Saiki. But now she'll definitely remember you now that she remembers entirely who you are. We are still trying to have her remember Saiki."

He finally calms down but sends a glare to Saiki and says, "If we find out that your lying, I will not be happy." Saiki nods and replied, "I understand completely sir. I swear I'm not lying and I very much love your daughter." I smiled hearing that. My dad grumpily nodded and looked back at my mom and me. He walked over and kissed my head before sadly saying, "Me and you mom have to get back to work. We'll visit you every other day whenever we can." I smiled and nodded, hugging both my mom and dad before they kissed my goodbye, along with saying goodbye to Terra, and my mom going over to Saiki saying, "Treat her well ok? I leave her in your hands while we are away." Saiki nodded and replied, "I understand ma'am." She smiled and said goodbye to him as well and they both left.

Saiki's POV
Well, I was hoping this would go better. Her mom trusts me, but I'll have to convince her dad. And I'm not using mind control. I'll win him over and show just how much I love (Y.N). Speaking of (Y.N), I walked over, leaned down over her and kissed her head softly. She blushed and like a cute anime girl, started to freak out adorably. Baffled and arms flailing. I chuckled which seemed to make her stop, but a blush was still clearly visible on her face. Terra smiled and said she actually wanted to go with them to talk about some stuff. And we all said goodbye again, it was just me and (Y.N).

She was still blushing as she turned to me and asked, "W-what day is it?" I answered honestly with "Its Monday 3:21 p.m." she nodded and grabbed my hand. "D-do you want to go out on Saturday? I'll probably b-be out of the hospital by then!" She exclaimed. I wasn't expecting her to ask that so suddenly, but without any doubt, and kissed her hand and said, "I would love to." She smiled the same smile as the first time I had ever seen her smile.

Flashback time~¥

That warm smile was the kind of smile that a mother would do when her baby just stood up for the first time. It was a genuine and heartfelt.

Flashback time end~¥

We continued talking until my mom literally forced me home. I'm not kidding. When I told her I wanted to stay at the hospital, she drove all the way over to the hospital, came into the room and in front of (Y.N), pulled out both my limiters from out of my head, forcing me to stay still if I didn't want to destroy anything, and dragged me out of the room where a worried (Y.N) thought I was being taken by a stranger. Before she exited, she turned to (Y.N) and stated, "Don't worry sweetie! I'm Ku's mother! I'm just taking him home! He does have school tomorrow! Goodnight!" The put me in the car, drive me home, and put me in the house, still without my limiters. 'Greaaaat'  I thought. I'll just visit her tomorrow.....