Two important people

Your POV
"Oh honey....." she said sorrowfully and more tears ran down her cheeks. But I was so confused. 'Psychic powers?! What is she talking about?' I thought, not really wanting to ask out loud. It doesn't look likes she's ready to explain just yet.. then, another voice popped into my head replying, 'Yeah, psychic powers. You used to have them.' It sounded like the boy from earlier. Saiki his name was? I'm having a hard time remembering this stuff. He then enters the room and sits down besides me again. Terra stops crying and starts talking to me again. "You -hav-" before she could finish she realized an error and fixed it with, "You had psychic abilities..... your brain suffered a lot of damage falling out of that window, and your brain is where you store your psychic mind...... I'm so sorry." She said. I looked over at Saiki because I didn't know where else to look. He looked back to me and smiled, gripping my hand tighter, but not so tight it hurts.

I squeezed back. I needed the support right now...... even though I really don't remember him. I looked back to Terra and smiled at her. "H-hey, it's fine. I don't need psychic abilities, I'll be just fine on my own!" I reassured her. She seemed to lighten up a bit which made me smile a bit more as she flew a smile back in my direction. Then the door opened yet again to reveal a nurse that did actually work at the hospital. The doctors had no idea I was awake, so when she walked in, she looked to see me awake and called the my doctor. Saiki and Terra had to leave the room while I was left to be questioned about stuff like how I was feeling, did I remember anything, and if anything hurt. After I answered to the best of my abilities, they went on to explain a very detailed explanation of why I was in the hospital. They knew of these things because of wittinesses. He also mentioned two boys named Hairo and Nendo who were there and saw the whole thing. And he also stated how much they... well, cared about me.

Saiki's POV
Me and Terra were ushered out of he room to leave (Y.N) with her doctors. I just stood against the wall and waited, trying to listen to her thoughts, which I easily could now. Meanwhile, Terra took out her phone, dialed a number and sighed before pressing "Call". She held the phone up to her ear and waited a couple seconds till the call started. And just because I can, I'll tell you what I heard during the call between Terra and a female voice.

Call time~~~~¥¥¥¥
???:Hello?
Terra: Hello ma'am. This is Terra Franchise.
???: T-Terra?! Where have you been? And why are you calling? 
Terra: Listen, I know your probably upset with me about leaving, and I promise you I'll explain later, but you need to come to PK county hospital right now.
???: Why? Are you hurt or something?
Terra: No. I'm completely fine...... It's (Y.N) who injured....
???: WHAT?! IS SHE OK?! PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S OK!
Terra: She was in a coma, but she's awake now. I'm not to sure about her physical or mental health.
???: I'm coming over right now! I'll be there within an hour!
Terra: Are you bringing your husband as well?
???: He's at work but I'll call him and inform him. I'm sure he'll be coming as well.
Terra: Ok ma'am.
???: Until I get there...... do everything to keep my baby safe.....
Terra: Understood Mrs. (L.N). Goodbye.
Mrs. (L.N): Goodbye Terra.
End of Call time~~~~¥¥¥¥

She ended the call and sighed, looking over to me and smiling. "Did you hear that?" She asked. "The whole thing I mean." I nodded and asked, "I'm assuming (Y.N)'s parents will be coming." She nodded. And patted my shoulder. "They're great people. I'm sure they'll love you. Just give them time alone with (Y.N) when they get here." I nodded again. Understanding perfectly to let (Y.N) have some time with her parents. Whom may I add, she hasn't seen in a couple weeks since she's gotten here. The doctor and nurse walk out soon after that and let us go back in. We both walked and saw (Y.N) still sitting up and just staring and the very well decorated ceiling. I walked over and sat down yet again as Terra did the same on the opposite side of me. (Y.N) extended her hand towards me, and silently asked for me to hold it. Without and second thoughts I grab and hold it like I always did. Terra said that two very special people would be visiting her today. She lit up and asked who, very excited to hear "very special people" not in a shallow way though. I'm pretty sure she wasn't expecting the emperor or the prime minister of Japan to visit. When Terra refused to tell her, and started giggling and said, "That's fine! I do like surprises!" I could t help but chuckle a bit and how adorable she was.  

It was about 4 in the afternoon when I got a call. I looked at the caller ID to see it was Hairo again. School literally just got out, and he's usually at tennis practice. I answered anyways. "Hello?" I asked. I could tell there was more than just Hairo near that phone. Because when I answered, someone other than Hairo immediately shouted into the phone, "IS (Y.N) OK?!" Kana screamed. It hurt my ears a bit. She shouted so loud that both Terra and (Y.N) heard it. (Y.N) looked at the phone then looked back to me. She held out her hand for the phone and talked to me using her thoughts. 'Here, let me take it. I'm sure they'll want to hear how I'm doing first hand.' I nodded and handed the phone to (Y.N) who held it up to her ear and replied, "I-I'm doing fine." There was a moment of silence as they weren't expecting her to answer. "(Y.N)? H-how are you feeling?' Another voice asked. Nendo. "B-better than before." She answered. There was another moment of silence until (Y.N) said, "I'm sorry, but I can't remember who I'm speaking to. Who are you guys?" After that there were sniffles and cries on the other end, upset to be forgotten. (Y.N)'s guilt built up, and she started to feel as if it was her fault she couldn't remember them.

"I-I'm so sorry...." (Y.N) says in a shaking voice. I take the phone back and Terra comforts (Y.N) who starts to cry. "Listen guys, how about you come visit her tomorrow after school. She meeting up with important people today and they need to be alone." I stated into the phone. Though it was said through a shaking and disturbed voice, Hairo replied, "Y-Yeah. Ok sure...." I hung up because that was basically a goodbye. (Y.N) eventually calms down and stops crying. We spend a little more time with her until there is a knock at her door. Terra goes to open it and two adult figures rush in towards (Y.N). A man and a women. Terra pulls me back to give them room as they shower her with hugs.

Hey guys! Hoped you liked the chapter! As for the picture, I want to say a couple things! One, I'm very sorry if it doesn't look much like your actual oc does! I tried very hard to follow the details you guys gave me, and even had to look a couple things up. They're probably a bit off but that brings me to two! Even if your oc doesn't look like it's supposed to, keep in mind I worked really hard and tried my best! And I really hope you guys like it! One final thing, I want to say thank you to all of those who submitted an answer for participating! There will definitely be more of these in the future, and I'll explain a bit more about it when it comes up again! Thank you guys and have a great day!