Expected, yet, Unexpected reactions.

Saiki's POV
I woke up to find myself still wrapped in (Y.N)'s arms. Her messy (H.C) hair looked astonishing in the morning light. It was surprisingly early. About 4 a.m. I didn't want to move yet, however it's better to wake up early and wait then to fall back asleep and risk the possibility of being late.

I teleported myself to the kitchen and just prepared some cereal. Frosted Flakes to be exact. Last night I had just aported by school cloths for my pajamas. I also asked my mom to wash them, which like the amazing and kind mother she is, happily did so. I'd just aport my pajamas back in exchange for my school uniform.

I was still considering telling our group about me and (Y.N)'s relationship. I mean, if the girls don't take it well, then I will be there to help her. Always. But unfortunately, there are some places I cannot easily access. Unlike girls, that have easy access to those places. Say for instant the girl's locker room or girls bathroom. Sure I can turn invisible, but I'd have to reveal myself in order to help. Which can get me in a lot of trouble and attract too much attention.

I heard a thumb come from (Y.N)'s bedroom. Seconds later, she hazily walked out and grabbed a cereal box. She was gonna eat cereal too. "Good morning Saiki." She greeted over to me. I replied with, "Good morning (Y.N). How did you sleep?" She let out a cute yawn and stated, "I would have slept better if you weren't snoring all night!" Sending a stare in my direction. I became confused and said, "What? I don't snore." She giggled while taking out the milk and said, "Relax. I was kidding." I let out a small but noticeable chuckle and continued to eat my cereal as she sat down besides me and ate her's.

Your POV
Of course I was kidding when I said he snores! He's practically silent when he's asleep. I almost forgot he was there! Almost. Forgetting your sleeping in your beloved's arms is not something that happens often! I sat down besides him and started eating my cereal. Saiki was almost finished with his by the time I had started. I looked out the window to see the beautiful sky and the start to what I will make a fantastic morning! I believe by that time, it was around 4:30 a.m.

I'm going to make today great! I looked over to Saiki and stated, "Saiki. I plan to tell our friends about us!" He looked down to me and sighed. He suddenly asked, "Are you sure?" I nodded my head and he leaned in and kissed my cheek before looking me square in the eye and saying, "Fine. But if anyone hurts you or tries too, tell me immediately. Got it?" I looked at him confused until I remembered that two members of our group have a crush on Saiki. He must think they'll want to hurt me. "Ok. I will. I promise!" I replied smiling. Though I wasn't so sure anymore.

We finished our cereal and got dressed. We still had about two hours before we had to go to school. I didn't know that Saiki had done my homework. I opened my backpack expecting to see the same old messy backpack and unfinished homework, but to my surprise, it was neat and my homework was complete! I smiled over to Saiki, who was on the couch flipping through channels on the Tv looking for something we could watch together.

When he found something, I was already next to him, in his arms and enjoying being close to him. He had selected 'play' on the Tv and we both watched (F.SH). Which was surprisingly my favorite show. "I looked up to him and asked, "How did you know this was my favorite?" He pulled my closer to him while replying with, "Because it's my favorite too."

It was around 6:50 when we decided to start getting ready to go. Saiki stood at the entrance of my house while I was getting my shoes on. When I approached him, he held out his hand, silently telling me to hold it. I happily obliged and when my hand was in his, he intertwined his fingers with mine while we walked out the door for the whole world to see us.

It was a long walk to school. Including the typical stares I got everyday with a couple of confused stares. Many people at school know Saiki as the 'quiet' and 'would rather read a book' type of person. They must have been confused to see someone like him holding hands with someone like me. What touched my heart was when a person would have a rather unpleasant thought about me, Saiki would sort of pull me closer to him. In a protective manner.

When we had finally reached the school, guess what people were waiting at the school gates for us? Don't guess. Imma tell you anyways. Yep. It was our friends. They all looked over to us. All of their mouths dropped and eyes widened when they saw us holding hands. Except Nendo of course. He had a happy and the same old dumb smile that he always had. He ran up to us and hugged both of us screaming way too loudly, "MY TWO BUDDIES ARE A THING!!!" I giggled and Saiki smirked. It was impossible not to laugh at that.

The rest of the group came up and congratulated both us of. I giggled throughout the interaction until I noticed two unhappy looking girls glaring intently at me. Their thoughts were even more unsettling and scary than their stares. 'How can she just come into our lives and suddenly end up in a relationship with the guy I have feelings for!' Yumehara thought. 'What makes her so special? I'm the one with a the perfect looks, AND a perfect personality! He should be dating ME!' Teruhashi stared in her mind. Both of them were scaring me. Saiki heard their thoughts and brought me close to him, putting him arm around me in the same protective manner as earlier while staring at Teruhashi and Yumehara.

We all walked to class, Saiki still keeping me close as Yumehara And Teruhashi trail behind. Kaidou then suddenly stopped, looking at the two girls and asked them, "How come you two didn't congratulate Saiki and (L.N) when the rest of us were?" They both stopped as well and were caught off guard by the question. The rest of us also looked to them for an answer seeing as it was a little odd. Teruhashi replied  in an innocent tone with, "Me and Yumehara were talking about something REALLY important! We're sorry!" And everyone believed it. Cause she's the 'perfect girl', why would she have any reason to lie right? Well, because no one else but me and Saiki could hear what was going on inside their heads.

'Saiki will be mine. We just need to get a certain odd ball out of the way first.'

I looked up to Saiki, who surprisingly had a very pale face. I bet mine was too. I know I'm physic and all. And that I have more than enough power to stop her if she tries to do anything. But I've always seen her as such a close friend. I wouldn't want to do anything to harm a close friend. She cared for me and was concerned for me when my left arm..... you know. Even if she's a little mad because I'm dating her crush, can you really fault someone for reacting in a way most people would?

Nonetheless, I was certainly scared.
No......
Terrified.