A battle to want to forget, but have to remember.

Saiki's POV
'Great.... Just great.' I thought as I heard an angry call from downstairs. "KUSUO! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I sighed as (Y.N) got up and held her hand out to me. "Let's go get this over with!" She giggled. I nodded and took her hand, teleporting us both down stairs in front of my parents. "Yeah?" I asked. My mother looked at me with a puffed up and angry face, and my dad just tried to look seriously disappointed. It was fun to see him try.

"Kusuo did you blow up an island?!" My mother asked. It was one of those questions where parents knows the answer, and yet they still ask. I replied with a simple, "Yeah." As I always did. I answered questions truthfully cause, honestly what punishment can they give me that would be so bad? My mother became even more angry, which is actually a lot scarier than you would think. Do you know a person that is normal pretty nice and chill most of the time? Yeah, well it's highly possible that their angry side is one of the scariest things known to man. My mother being one of those people.

"Im sorry Kusuo but this comes with punishment!" My dad started, trying again to be the serious parent. I rolled my eyes at him like always with his stupid questions and comments on my life. "Kusuo, you are forbidden to see (Y.N) this weekend!" I looked over to (Y.N) who was just standing there and staring probably trying to process it. Then, I did one thing I didn't like to do often, I gave my dad the serious death glare. A glare that lets the person know, 'Do something about this, or else.....' But I knew deep down I wouldn't do anything bad to my dad. And I guess he knew that too. "(Y.N), I'm sorry but you need to go home. Kusuo is grounded." I looked to my mom, who looked surprised at my dad, but also nodded in agreement.

(Y.N) sadly nodded and pecked me on the cheek saying, "I'll see you Monday." Then putting on her shoes and leaving. "And Kusuo, you ne-" however he couldn't finish because I had already teleported back to my room. I sighed and plopped down on the bed. Let's all be honest here, I'm not fully sad. I know my parents can't stay up to watch me late at night, so I'll sneak out then. I can stay up. But I'm upset that I can't hang out with (Y.N) during the day. Tomorrow and Sunday are supposed to be really nice days. I wanted to take (Y.N) to Cafe Mami. "Jeez, What s pain." I said out loud.

I stayed in my room for the rest of the night and only teleported out to get dinner. My parents knew I was upset so they let me be. Thankfully. Later, at about 10:24 pm, my parents fell asleep. I sighed and stood up from my bed and teleported to (Y.N)'s kitchen. You may be wondering, 'why the kitchen?' Well, because (Y.N) was pouring water for herself and I wanted to startle her. Which I did.

Your POV
I was pouring water into a cup when suddenly Saiki showed up in my kitchen. I wasn't paying attention so his sudden appearance caught me way off guard. I dropped my water and it spilled everywhere. I sighed and got a towel to clean it up. Then Saiki asks, "Why not use your psychic abilities? It'd make things a lot easier." I chuckled and replied with, "I know. It's just I want to prove to someone that I don't need psychic powers to get by in life." He looked confused and asked, "Who are you trying to prove it too?" I smiled to myself and looked up to him. "I really great lady. And I'm going to be honest. I'm not sure if she's dead or alive!" I replied.

I finished up with the cleaning and went to give Saiki a hug. "Sorry my dad kicked you out." Saiki said. I responded with, "It's fine. At least your here now!" I pulled out of the hug and kissed my forehead, making me giggle. He then looked me straight in the eyes and said, "About earlier. I'm not sure what happened to me. I've never experienced it before. Do you know what happened?" I stiffened up because this was a question that I wasn't prepared to answer. I pulled him over to the couch and explained everything. "I've been studying psychic abilities for a long time. And I've seen the same thing that happened with you, happen with other close friends of mine. It's s power that only resides in psychics. The person has to get overwhelmingly frustrated or angry to enter that state. It's scary."