Ch. 2 Hogwarts Acceptance Letter

Bella, Rosalie, Alice, and Esme fondly stared at Renesmee when they saw her pull out a letter from the envelope and read it silently. Meanwhile, their significant others and Charlie stared at Headmaster Albus Dumbledore with mixed emotions, which the older Wizard noticed. 

" You all must have questions regarding how Young Ms. Cullen will live during her time at Hogwarts, correct?" Headmaster Albus Dumbledore asked. 

" Yes. I would like to know how you will provide my daughter with the Animal blood she needs?" Edward asked, looking at Headmaster Dumbledore. 

" We will give the House Elves that work at Hogwarts the Animal Blood to give Young Ms. Cullen every breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And if we need more Animal blood, I can have someone collect it for us." Headmaster Albus Dumbledore responded. 

Edward nodded, looking relieved. 

" Renesmee can also eat Human food. But, she is allergic to strawberries, so please don't put any strawberries on her plate." Carlisle firmly speaks in his Doctor mode. 

Headmaster Albus Dumbledore nodded. ' I shall inform the House Elves that Young Ms. Cullen cannot eat anything related to strawberries.' He internally speaks, which Edward hears. 

' Good to know.' Edward internally speaks. 

" Little Red also needs to stay active. So, if there is a place for her to run around and stretch would be good for her." Jasper speaks while Emmett nods in agreement. 

Headmaster Albus Dumbledore glanced at Renesmee. " The Forbidden Forest surrounds Hogwarts. So, Young Ms. Cullen can be active there. Of course, my dear friend, Rubeus Hagrid, can keep a close eye on her since many dark creatures live there." He responded. 

" Emmett and I trained Little Red to care for herself, so she knows how to fight." Jasper fondly looks at Renesmee. 

Headmaster Albus Dumbledore nodded, looking relieved, but he also plans for Hagrid to watch over her to ensure her safety during her time at Hogwarts. 

" Charlie says that at least four children will be in a dorm. Is that true?" Alice asked, looking curious while turning her gaze to Headmaster Albus Dumbledore. 

" That is correct if you prefer Young Ms. Cullen to sleep alone. We can arrange a room for her in whichever house she gets sorted into." Headmaster Albus Dumbledore responded.

Renesmee's Hazel-colored eyes blinked when she heard Headmaster Albus Dumbledore speak. She lifts her head and turns her gaze to the older Wizard. " No need! I can handle being around other children my age. And besides, I have always wanted to have friends my age." She brightly smiled. 

" Are you sure?" Alice looks at Renesmee with a concerned gaze. 

Renesmee nodded. 

" Alice. My Little Angel has been a vampire for almost twelve years. She knows how to control her blood lust." Rosalie looks at Alice sternly and then at Renesmee with a loving gaze. 

" I am only worried, that's all," Alice mumbled. 

Renesmee softly smiled. " And I appreciate it, Auntie Alice." She hugs Alice. 

Alice softly smiled and hugged Renesmee. 

" Any more questions?" Headmaster Albus Dumbledore asked. 

" Oh! Where can I get my School supplies?" Renesmee asked, looking at Headmaster Albus Dumbledore curiously. 

" You can get it at a Wizarding Shopping District called Diagon Alley in London." Headmaster Albus Dumbledore.