Ch. 7 What are you hiding, Amos Diggory?

Renesmee, Harry, and Cedric sat at a circular table, with the adults sitting at a rectangular table further from them. Renesmee and Harry ate Cookies and Cream Ice Cream while Cedric ate Chocolate Chili Ice Cream.

" What flavor did you get?" Renesmee asked, looking at Cedric's Ice Cream curiously.

" Chocolate Chili Ice Cream," Cedric responded.

" Is it spicy?" Harry asked while tilting his head.

Cedric shakes his head and chuckles amusingly. " No. The sweetness and bitterness of the chocolate counterbalance the Chili. But it does have a slight spicy kick afterward. So, this ice cream will wake you up all day." He softly smiled.

" Can I try?" Renesmee asked, looking curious.

" Sure." Cedric nodded.

Renesmee takes a scoop of Cedric's Ice Cream with her spoon. Harry looked at Renesmee curiously, wanting to see her reaction to the unique flavor.

Renesmee's Hazel-colored eyes sparkled. " Woah! Such unique flavors." Her cheeks appeared to have a red hue due to the slight spice. " And you are right. It does have a slight spicy kick!" She brightly smiled.

Harry softly smiled, finding Renesmee's excitement cute. " Can I try it too?" He turns his gaze to Cedric.

" Sure." Cedric held the cup to Harry and watched the young Wizard take a scoop with his spoon.

Harry's bright green eyes widened, and he started to have a coughing fit, making Renesmee and Cedric look at him in worry.

" Do you need water?" Renesmee askeed.

" Too spicy!" Harry croaked, causing Renesmee to speed-walk towards the counter, making Cedric look at the Vampire-Hybrid Witch in awe.

" May I get three cups of water, please?" Renesmee kindly asked the employee.

The employee nodded and gave Renesmee three cups of water.

Amos watched Renesmee gracefully walk toward Harry and Cedric. " How old is she?" He asked, looking curious.

" She's currently eleven. But, she will be twelve on September 11." Edward responded.

" She was born two days after my birthday." Bella giggled. " So, I had her when I was eighteen, about to be nineteen." She awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck.

" Your daughter looks alot like you, Edward. But, I could see some of your features in her, Bella." Amos turns his gaze to Edward and Bella.

Edward and Bella looked at each other lovingly. They were eating Mountain Lion Blood Ice Cream, which the Cullen was surprised the Ice Cream Parlor had.

' I wonder if there are other Former Wizards and Witches that got turned into Vampires that have the same healthy lifestyle as ours and gave these suggestions to the Ice Cream Parlor?' Carlisle internally asked while looking at the Ice Cream cup in awe.

Edward hummed, thinking the same thing as Carlisle. He glanced at his adopted father and softly spoke to him. " Who knows? I wonder if Gringotts keep records of which, Wizards and Witches became Vampires."

Charlie glanced at Edward and Carlisle while Esme and Bella chatted with Hagrid and Amos. " I think the Ministry of Magic would have those records, especially the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures." He softly responded.

Edward and Carlisle looked at one another and briefly nodded.

" The only way we can see those records is if the Volturi ask for them," Carlisle whispered.