Ch. 4 I'm ready to go to Diagon Alley!

Renesmee finished packing all of her belongings in the proper places. Her Hazel-colored eyes blinked when she heard Esme's voice coming from downstairs. Her stomach begins to growl when her nose smelt delicious food from the kitchen.

" Time to eat!" Renesmee grinned. She turns around, walks out of her bedroom, and speedwalks to the dining room. She smiled when she saw all her relatives sitting at the table.

" Smells delicious! What's for breakfast?" Renesmee asked while sitting between Edward and Rosalie.

" A traditional English Breakfast that consists of beans, toast, mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes, bacon, eggs, and blood pudding," Esme responded while Pepper placed the plate of food in front of Renesmee.

" Awesome!" Renesmee cheered. She grabbed her fork and knife and began to eat her breakfast.

Edward and Rosalie fondly watched Renesmee eat her breakfast.

" Paprika has brought Animal Blood for guests!" Paprika speaks while appearing in the dining room with an enchanted cooler to keep the Animal blood bags cool.

" Thank you, Paprika." Charlie nodded.

Paprika happily nodded and began to pour some of the Animal blood bags into all of Cullen's glass goblets.

' Lady Cullen. An Albus Dumbledore wishes to enter the Manor with a company.' The Swan Manor spoke to Renesmee.

Renesmee stops eating and turns her gaze to Edward. She watched her father nod, stand up, and speedwalks to the front door.

" Where's Edward going?" Bella asked.

" Dad went to open the door since the Manor said that Headmaster Albus Dumbledore is outside with company." Renesmee explained.

" Ah." Bella nodded. She saw Edward open the door to let Headmaster Albus Dumbledore and his friend into the Swan Manor.

" Hello, Headmaster Albus Dumbledore." Edward greets Headmaster Albus Dumbledore, and he closes the door.

" Hello, Mr. Cullen. Meet Madam Serena Edgecombe. She works at the Department of Magical Transportation at the Ministry of Magic." Headmaster Albus Dumbledore introduced a thirty-two-year-old Witch named Serena Edgecombe.

" Hello." Serena greeted.

Renesmee finished eating her breakfast and stood up, speed-walking towards Edward, Headmaster Albus Dumbledore, and Serena.

" Are you here to install the Floo Network?" Renesmee asked, looking excited.

" Yes." Headmaster Albus Dumbledore amusingly chuckled, finding Renesmee adorable when she gets excited.

" Paprika. Can you escort Madam Edgecombe to the chimney so that she can check the Floo network?" Renesmee asked.

" Yes! Follow Paprika." Paprika smiled and escorted Serena to the chimney in the living room.

" Are you excited to get your school supplies?" Headmaster Albus Dumbledore asked.

" Yes!" Renesmee nodded. " I am excited to get my wand and my textbooks. Oh! I am also excited to get a pet." She jumped up and down in excitement.

Edward fondly stared at Renesmee.

" Also, does it have to be a cat, dog, or frog? Can it be a different animal?" Renesmee asked, looking curious.

" What animal did you have in mind?" Headmaster Albus Dumbledore asked.

Renesmee bashfully stared at her shoes. " A Niffler or a Chupacabra?" She asked while lifting her head to stare at Edward and Headmaster Albus Dumbledore innocently.