Ch. 18 Journey to Hogsmeade Village

Renesmee, Harry, and Cedric entered Hogwarts Express. They saw so many students interacting with one another. The older students screamed and hugged each other while conversing about their summer vacations. Meanwhile, first-year students were walking in the hallways lost and asking older students where they had to go and sit during the train ride to Hogsmeade Village.

" Hey, Cedric," A feminine voice greeted.

Cedric's eyes blinked and smiled when he saw a thirteen-year-old female Witch with long straight black hair and dark eyes, wearing a Ravenclaw uniform named Cho Chang, approaching him, Renesmee, and Harry.

" Cho! Hey! How was your Summer Vacation?" He asked while hugging Cho.

" My Summer Vacation went well," Cho responded while hugging Cedric.

" Dad has been training me nonstop to improve my Seeker Skills. He wants to make sure I beat you this year in the Hogwarts Quidditch Tournament," She giggled after letting go of Cedric.

" Cho. Even though you are a talented Seeker and my girlfriend, I will not be easy on you and let you win. I have also been training nonstop," Cedric smiled after letting go of Cho and kissing her cheek since two children were present.

" What's a Seeker?" Renesmee asked, grabbing the two older teens' attention.

Harry nodded, looking curious.

" Oh!" Cho looked surprised to see Renesmee and Harry since she didn't see them.

" Cho. Meet my cousin Renesmee and her friend, Harry. They are starting their first year," Cedric introduced Renesmee and Harry to Cho.

" Hello. My name is Cho Chang," Cho introduced herself and smiled at the two first-years.

" And a Seeker is a position in the Wizarding Sport of Quidditch. There is one Seeker per team. The goal of the Seeker is to catch the Golden Snitch. They play a crucial role in Quidditch, as the game ends once the Seeker catches the Snitch. A team whose Seeker catches the Snitch received 150 points, which almost always won the match for that team," She explains.

Renesmee and Harry nodded.

" Are first-years allowed to play Quidditch?" Harry asked, looking curious.

" No," Cedric shakes his head.

" First-years need to learn how to fly first. In the Wizarding World, we transport via Broom. This is why First-years have a mandatory Flying Class taught by Madam Hooch. She is the Hogwarts Quidditch Tournament Organizer. She only allows Second-years and above to try out for their respective Houses' Quidditch Team," Cho looks at Harry.

" Oh," Harry nodded, disappointed.

" Don't worry, Harry. After you pass your Flying class this year, you can easily try out for your House' Quidditch Team in your second year," Renesmee gently pats Harry's back, reassuring him.

Harry smiled, feeling much better.

" Is Renesmee, your cousin, through your mother or father's side?" Cho asked, looking curious.

" Father," Cedric responded.

" She's adorable," Cho smiled.

" Yeah," Cedric nodded, agreeing with Cho.

A loud whistle grabbed everyone's attention, letting them know that the Hogwarts Express would depart and that they should find a train cabin quickly.

" Hey, Cho. I'll see you in a bit. I will help my cousin and Harry find a train cabin," Cedric looks at the two first-years.