Ch. 10 Renesmee's Inheritance Test

Renesmee walked with Emir and her family to his office. She watched the Goblin open the door and motioned her and her relatives into the room.

" You may sit here, Young Lady." Emir closed the door and walked to his desk, pulling a chair back for Renesmee to sit. " Everyone is welcome to sit on the couches." He motioned to the two couches in the middle of the room.

" Thank you." Renesmee softly smiled, and she sat down. She watched her parents sit next to each other on one couch while her Grandparents sat on the second couch across from them.

" The Inheritance Test and Results will take a while. So, please enjoy these drinks and snacks. They got made with Animal Blood." Emir snapped his fingers. A spread of drinks and snacks appeared on the coffee table in front of the adults.

Renesmee's Hazel-colored eyes sparkled when she saw the spread of drinks and snacks on the coffee table. She turns her gaze to Emir, looking at him in awe.

" How did you know we enjoy Animal Blood?" Renesmee asked.

" Hagrid informed Ragnok, who informed me, and I informed our Chefs," Emir explained.

Renesmee's gaze softened, feeling touched.

" That is nice of Hagrid." Esme warmly smiled while looking at her loved ones.

" Hagrid has always been a Gentle Half-Giant." Charlie nodded while taking a glass of Animal Blood and grabbing a Muffin mixed with Animal Blood.

" You may get something to eat and drink after you take the Inheritance Test, Young Lady," Emir speaks when he sees Renesmee eyeing the spread of drinks and snacks.

Renesmee nodded, and she looked at Emir with slight nervousness.

" I am ready to take my Inheritance Test," Renesmee responded. " What do I need to do?" She asked.

Emir went to sit at his desk, and he waved his hand. Two objects appeared, which Renesmee noticed. The objects were a blank scroll and a sharp needle.

" I am aware that you are a Half-Vampire. So, your skin will likely bleed, unlike your parents'. However, your injury will heal quickly. So, all I want you to do is prick your finger with this sharp needle and pour three drops of blood on this blank scroll." Emir explained.

Renesmee nodded. She grabs the sharp needle and turns back to look at her parents. She softly smiled when she saw Bella giving her a thumbs up and Edward looking at her with proudness. She looks at the blank scroll and pricks her right index finger with the sharp needle.

Once Renesmee saw blood oozing out of her right index finger, she immediately poured three drops of blood on the blank scroll. Her Hazel-colored eyes blinked and widened when she saw words begin to form. She put the sharp needle on the desk after her right index finger healed.

Emir grabs a pair of glasses and puts them on to read Renesmee's Family Tree. " Interesting." He grinned, causing everyone to look at him with mixed emotions.

" Is everything alright?" Bella asked, looking concerned.

Emir lifts his head to stare at Charlie. " Sir Charles. Were you aware that your mother, Lady Helen Swan, is a member of the Ancient Pureblood House of Black?" He asked.

Charlie looked at Emir in disbelief. He stands and speed-walks towards the desk to stare at the Family Tree. " No. My mother never liked to talk about her family." He responded. " But, now that I know who her family is. I can imagine why she doesn't like to talk about them." He murmured.

" Not only that. After marrying your father and having you, your mother changed her first name to Helen." Emir looks at Charlie.

" Her name isn't Helen?" Charlie looked bewildered.