Ch. 15 Meeting the Headmaster

Sanguini, Aro, Didyme, Marcus, and the three Royal Guards met at the foyer. Sanguini wore a black hooded cloak to protect his face from the sunlight. Even though it was cloudy in Scotland, it was best to cover his face for his protection.

" Let's go to Hogsmeade naturally by running to our destination. We do not need cars to get to where we need to go," Sanguini spoke.

The others nodded in response.

Felix opened the door and watched everyone run. He closed the door and followed them since Aro assured him the Slytherin Manor would lock itself when they were away.

A few minutes later, the group arrived at the forest near Hogsmeade. Didyme stared at the Village with mixed emotions since she faintly recalled hanging out with her friends, shopping at different stores, and drinking Butterbeer.

" Marcus. Let's check everything out in this Village after looking at everything in Hogwarts. My older brothers will take a long time talking to the Headmaster about Renesmee," Didyme looks at her husband.

Sanguini and Aro didn't look offended by Didyme's comment.

Marcus nodded, enjoying spending time with his wife.

" Felix. You'll stay with them while Jane and Alec stay with Sanguini and me," Aro spoke.

Felix nodded in response.

Jane and Alec looked at each other, curious about Hogwarts since when they were humans, they got accused of Witchcraft and nearly burned to death if it wasn't for Aro saving their lives by turning them into Vampires.

The group quickly walked past Hogsmeade to the Gates of Hogwarts. Since the school term had yet to start, the gates were closed.

" How are we going to get inside?" Marcus asked his wife.

" Watch," Didyme motioned her husband to her older brothers.

The three siblings looked at each other and nodded. They put their hands on the Gates.

' Lord Sanguini. Lord Aro. Lady Didyme,' Hogwarts greeted. ' Welcome Home.' The Gates opened, causing Marcus and the three Volturi Guards to look in awe.

' It is good to be back, Hogwarts. Forgive us for not stopping by. Alot has happened,' Sanguini responded.

' Hogwarts. Please, allow our company to enter. They are Didyme's husband, Sir Marcus, and our loyal servants: Young Felix, Young Alec, and Young Jane,' Aro spoke.

' Close family and friends of Lord Salazar Slytherin shall enter,' Hogwarts spoke.

' Guide us to the Founders' office. Aro and I want to speak with the current Headmaster of this school,' Sanguini says.

Aro nodded in response.

The two brothers' eyes blinked when they saw a familiar Phoenix appear.

Didyme's eyes sparkled when she saw the familiar Phoenix.

" Fawkes!" She greeted.

Marcus and the three Volturi Guards stared at Fawkes in awe.

' Fawkes shall take you two to the Founders' office,' Hogwarts spoke.

Sanguini and Aro held their right arms out to Fawkes.

" Alec. Jane. Stand near us. Fawkes shall take us to the Founders' office," Aro spoke.

Alec and Jane stepped forward and stood near the two brothers.

Didyme and Marcus watched Fawkes circle the two brothers and the Terror twins, and they disappeared in flames.