Ch. 19 Arriving at Hogsmeade Village

Renesmee and Harry finished eating. They looked out the window, watching the scenery go by.

" Do you know how long this train ride is?" Harry asked, looking curious.

" From what Cedric told me during the summer, we should be at Hogsmeade Village Train Station at nighttime," Renesmee responded.

" The sky is changing colors," Harry commented.

" That means time is changing. It's afternoon now." Renesmee smiled. " We should be at Hogsmeade Train Station soon." She stands and stretches.

" I am going to the Lady's Room." She looks at Harry.

Harry nodded, watching Renesmee leave their train cabin.

Renesmee walks in the hallway, looking at her surroundings. She saw students playing magical games like Exploding Snap or Gobstones, gossiping, showing each other the souvenirs they got from their Summer trip, etc.

She looked forward and spotted Hermione. She walks up to her and asks if she and Neville found Trevor.

" No. We weren't able to find Trevor. A Ravenclaw Prefect did tell us that Trevor might show up at Hogwarts thanks to Elven Magic being used in the Train to transport all of our belongings and into the School." Hermione recalled.

" That's great. I do feel bad for Neville, though. He should have an older student or a Professor charm, Trevor, like using a Location spell on him. That way, Neville knows where his Toad is." Renesmee says.

Hermione smiled.

" Where are you heading?" She asked.

" To the Lady's Room. Want to come?" Renesmee asked.

Hermione's eyes sparkled, happy that Renesmee wanted to hang out with her.

" Sure! From what I remember, an older Gryffindor student told me that the Restrooms are at the end of the Train." She turns and walks with Renesmee to the restroom.

" What Hogwarts Course are you excited to learn?" She asked, wanting to get to know Renesmee.

" I am excited to learn about Defence Against the Dark Arts and Charms. What about you?" Renesmee looks at Hermione.

" Transfiguration and History of Magic. I am a MuggleBorn Witch, which Professor McGonagall called me since my parents are Muggles. I am curious to learn how Magic came to be and its History." Hermione smiled.

Renesmee's gaze softened.

" I am a Pureblood Witch since both of my Parents are Squibs." She says.

Hermione tilts her head, looking curious.

" Squibs?" She raised an eyebrow.

" Squibs are individuals born into the Magical Family, but they cannot do Magic. From what my cousin Cedric told me, they are different from Muggles. The reason is that they can still grow up and work in the Wizarding World. They can also live and blend in with the Muggles when they are of age." Renesmee explained.

" And since my Father and Mother are Squibs from Two Wizarding Families. And I got blessed with Magic. Headmaster Albus Dumbledore and my Godfather say that makes me a Pureblood Witch because I continued the two Wizarding Family's Magic." She smiled.

Hermione looked at Renesmee in awe.

" That is so cool." She smiled.

The two Witches arrived at the restroom. They stepped inside and saw two Witches about to go out. Renesmee stepped to the side, but Hermione didn't have time to move, causing her to bump into one of the Witches.