Ch. 5 Diagon Alley

Renesmee, her parents, and her grandparents stepped inside the chimney. They turned and faced the others. They were about to leave, but Alice stopped them.

" Wait! Charlie, Esme, Carlisle, Bella, and Edward. Put on these robes and hats. I know they are fashion disasters, but they will protect you from the sunlight. I found these in one of the guests' rooms." Alice quickly helps put on the robes and hats for each of her family members.

" It's been so long since I wore these." Charlie looks down at his attire.

Bella beamed, looking happy since she looked like a genuine witch in her attire.

Edward accepted the attire since he saw how happy Bella looked in hers.

" These are comfortable." Carlisle and Esme smiled at each other and then at Alice.

" Now, you guys can blend in easily!" Alice looked relieved.

Renesmee warmly smiled, finding her parents and grandparents adorable in their Wizarding attire. She waved at her Aunts and Uncles, watching Charlie grab some of the green powder and throw it on their feet.

" Diagon Alley!" Charlie shouts, and green flames consume them.

In the beginning, everyone got worried since they were Vampires, but Headmaster Albus Dumbledore and Madam Edgecombe reassured them that the green flames would not harm them.

Renesmee softly gasped, feeling her whole body shiver when they arrived at their destination, the Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley. She opened her Hazel-colored eyes and blinked, looking at her surroundings.

" Where are we?" Renesmee asked.

" We are at the Leaky Cauldron. If you want to go to Diagon Alley, all Floo Network connects here." Charlie explained.

Edward looked at Bella lovingly, glad her shield was helping him not hear all the occupants' thoughts. He wraps his arm around his wife's waist and looks at Renesmee fondly.

Carlisle and Esme looked at their surroundings with fascination.

" Geoffrey?" A masculine voice calls out.

Charlie's golden eyes blinked, and he turned to see the owner of the Leaky Cauldron, an older Wizard named Tom.

" Ah! Sir Tom. I'm Charles or Charlie for short. Geoffrey's boy." Charlie greets Tom.

" Ah! Young Charles. You look so much like your father." Tom warmly smiled. " It's been so long since I last saw you here at Diagon Alley." He chuckled.

" Yeah. I lived in America for quite some time and then decided to return to England with my loved ones." Charlie turns his gaze to Renesmee. " My friend's daughter will be a first-year at Hogwarts, so I am showing her, her parents, and her brother around Diagon Alley." He looks back at Tom.

" Wonderful! Welcome to the Wizarding World. Have a wonderful day, Charles." Tom waved goodbye and walked away.

" He's unique." Renesmee softly speaks to her parents.

" Tom is getting old. So, his memories are starting to get wonky. He should find someone to look after the Leaky Cauldron in case something happens to him." Charlie murmured.

" Dad. Where do we go first?" Bella asked, looking curious and excited.

" We will be taking Renesmee to Gringotts Bank," Charlie responded. " Follow me." He motioned his relatives to follow him to the back of the Pub.

Charlie stopped walking with the others standing behind him. His golden eyes blinked when he spotted the faint aura of Magic on the bricks.

" Renesmee." Charlie turns his gaze to Renesmee.