Ch. 16 King's Cross Station

A month and a day later, it is Sunday, September 1, 1991. It is a beautiful cloudy morning at Swan Manor in Windsor, London, England. A hissing sound awakens Renesmee from her slumber. She opened her eyes and blinked, seeing a part-lizard, part-homunculus, blood-sucking magical beast called a Chupacabra.

The Chupacabra had six legs, multiple spines, and several sharp teeth. It had blue markings with red rings on its body.

" Rocky!" Renesmee smiled, taking the Chupacabra in her grasp.

Rocky hissed, staring at Renesmee with blood-red eyes.

Renesmee immediately fell in love with Rocky when Demetri gave him to her as a gift from her Godfather, King Aro. Its dark scales reminded her of a rock, so she named him Rocky.

" Today is the day! I am going to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" She lovingly pets Rocky's head.

Rocky hissed in response.

" Of course, you are coming with me, Silly. Headmaster Dumbledore agreed with you coming to Hogwarts with me since you are my familiar," Renesmee reassured.

Rocky's tailed wagged, happy to know he was going to Hogwarts with Renesmee.

" I am going to get ready," Renesmee gets out of bed.

She gently laid Rocky on the bed and stretched.

A knock on the door grabs her attention, and she turns, seeing the door open, revealing her Aunt Alice.

" Ready for school?" Alice asked.

" I'm ready!" Renesmee nodded.

" Great! Take a shower. I will set up your clothes. That way, you can shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, and then we'll go to King Cross Station to drop you off at the Hogwarts Express," Alice smiled.

Renesmee didn't protest since she, her Aunt Alice, and her Godmother Rosalie have similar fashion tastes, unlike her mother, Bella.

She turns, walks towards the bathroom, and steps inside, closing the door behind her. She takes off her pajamas and throws them in the dirty basket. She watched her dirty clothes disappear via House-Elf Magic.

She sets up the shower and steps inside, feeling the warm water on her body. She closed her eyes and daydreamed, wondering what her first day of school would be like.

' I wonder if I'll get to see Harry today,' She internally speaks. ' Before we went our separate ways at Diagon Alley, he promised to meet me at King Cross Station on the first day of school,' She smiled while washing her hair with shampoo and conditioner.

' Cedric also wrote me a letter stating that he'll be happy to meet with Harry and me at Kings' Cross Station,' She rinsed her hair with water.

' Ah! I cannot wait to learn Magic at Hogwarts with my new friend,' She finished taking a shower and turned off the water.

She gets out of the shower, grabs a towel, and wraps it around her body. She opens the door and exits the bathroom, seeing her clothes and shoes laid neatly on the bed.

" Thank you, Auntie Alice!" She shouted.

" You welcome!" Alice shouted from somewhere in Swan Manor.

Renesmee walked towards the bed. She dries her hair and body with the towel and throws it in the dirty basket, watching it disappear. She takes her undergarments and puts them on.

She looks at the clothes that Alice laid it out for her. She grabs the clothes and puts them on, turning to look at herself in the mirror. She smiled, wearing a short sleeve maroon-colored shirt with a black Lion design with the words Beautiful and Brave underneath it, dark blue jeans, and cream-colored shoes.