Ch. 14 Reunited Siblings

Aro put his hand on the doorknob and watched it glow. He heard a voice in his head greeting him.

' Welcome Home, Lord Aro,' The Slytherin Manor greeted internally.

' Hello! Lady Didyme is with me. We also brought company with us. Lady Didyme's husband, Sir Marcus, and our loyal servants: Young Felix, Young Alec, and Young Jane,' Aro responded internally.

' Lady Didyme and yourself are registered in this House. Let your companions touch the doorknob so I can grant them access.' The Slytherin Manor informed.

Aro nodded.

He turns his gaze to the others and tells Marcus, Felix, and the Terror Twins to put their hand on the doorknob so the Slytherin Manor can grant them access.

Marcus stared at the Slytherin Manor in awe, surprised that a house could be enchanted. He steps forward, puts his hand on the doorknob, and watches it glow.

He felt his body shiver, thinking the Magic was registering him as a guest. He stepped back, watching the three Volturi Guards do the same thing.

Everyone watched the Grand doors open, revealing a Gothic Victorian foyer. Aro and Didyme entered the Slytherin Manor with the others following behind them.

The two siblings' gaze softened as memories from their childhood faintly resurfaced. They ran through the foyer with Sanguini and Salazar chasing after them since mud covered their shoes and dirty the Manor.

Their eyes blinked when they heard faint snoring above them. They looked at each other and smiled since their elder brother was close.

" Whoever wakes up Sanguini first has to drink pigs' blood!" Didyme shouts, and she runs up the stairs.

Aro amusingly shakes his head and chases after his younger sister.

Marcus and the three Volturi guards watched the two siblings run up the stairs in amusement.

Upstairs in the Main bedroom that used to belong to the former Slytherin Patriarch, Salazar Slytherin, laid a black wooden coffin near a bed. Inside the coffin rest a twenty-eight-year-old male Vampire named Sanguini.

His siblings: twenty-six-year-old Aro and twenty-four-year-old Didyme, entered the bedroom.

" Made it first!" Didyme smiled.

" It's a tie, my Dear Sister. But, I shall allow you to take this victory," Aro smiled.

Didyme adorably pouted.

" Can you take defeat for once?" She asked. " You are making me feel guilty," She murmured.

" Good," Aro smirked.

Didyme opened her mouth slightly, playfully looking offended. She watched her older brother walk towards the coffin.

Aro stared at the coffin with mixed emotions since it's been centuries since he last saw his older brother.

Didyme walks toward her older brother and stands beside him. She gently pats his back, looking at him with reassurance.

Aro nodded and opened the coffin, seeing his older brother looking peaceful in his sleep.

" Wakey. Wakey. It's time to wake up," Aro spoke.

Sanguini kept his eyes closed.

Aro annoyingly rolled his eyes.

" Sanguini! It's me, Didyme! We have come to visit you!" Didyme smiled.

Sanguini opened his eyes, revealing sapphire blue eyes, contrasting his younger siblings' ruby-red eyes.