Ch. 3 The Swan Manor

" Peanut. Wake up." Bella softly speaks to Renesmee.

" Five more minutes," Renesmee murmured while nuzzling her head against Edward's chest.

" You don't want to see your Grandpa's childhood home?" Edward asked, chuckling amusingly.

Renesmee opened her Hazel-colored eyes and blinked when she saw that she was in Edward's embrace. She looked at her surroundings and saw her relatives surrounding them.

" Where are we?" Renesmee asked while Edward gently put her on her feet.

" In Windsor," Charlie responded, causing Renesmee to look at her Grandpa. " The Swan Family own land near the Royal Family." He turns to stare at his Childhood home.

Renesmee turns her gaze to the Swan Manor and stares at it in awe since it's bigger than her family's Cottage back at Gwydir Forest National Park.

" It's beautiful

" It's beautiful." Renesmee complimented.

" And we are surrounded by a vast forest. I checked!" Emmett grinned.

" The Manor is slightly smaller than the Royal Family's Windsor Castle, but it is still beautiful." Charlie amusingly chuckled at Emmett's excitement.

"For the Manor to accept me, I must put my hand on the doorknob?" Renesmee asked while looking at Charlie.

" Yes. Follow me." Charlie guides Renesmee to the front door. " Just put your hand on the doorknob. The Manor is enchanted to sense the Swan Family and its descendants' Magical Core." He explained.

" Even though I was a Squib, the Manor still accepted me as part of the Swan Family since my Magical Core was faint. That is why I could see things Muggles can't." Charlie stared at the Grand door.

Renesmee nodded. She gently puts her hand on the doorknob, and she shivered when she felt something warm surrounding her.

' Hello, Young Lady Cullen. Great-Granddaughter of the Late Lord and Lady Swan. I am Swan Manor. Welcome home.' The Manor greets Renesmee.

Renesmee stared at the Grand door in awe. She turned her head back and saw Edward staring at the Swan Manor in fascination after hearing its voice through Renesmee.

' Hello.' Renesmee greeted. ' My name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen. Can my relatives and I move into Swan Manor?' She asked.

' Of course. Let your relatives touch the door knob after you so I can accept them as part of the Swan Family.' The Manor responded.

Renesmee nodded. She heard Edward explain everything to their relatives. She looks back at the Swan Manor curiously.

' I have a request.' Renesmee internally speaks.

' And what is your request?' The Manor responded.

' Please, do not allow people with ill intentions into the Manor.' Renesmee looks at the Grand doors with a hopeful gaze.