Chapter 2

Freya was a careful person, she always was. She hated to put herself in harm's way. In primary school when invited to play games she would always politely decline. She never lost her temper no matter how many times she was asked until eventually she was no longer asked.

During group activities she always did the bare minimum to not get in trouble. She hated talking to others so she barely spoke. She much so that by secondary school most people thought she had a speech impediment. She didn't.

Freya was a careful person she refused to get into a vehicle unless absolutely necessary. She would never allow family to drive her somewhere she could walk and would never get a bus or train to somewhere she could walk to. She would walk crazy distances.

Freya was a good fanatic. She refused to each anything that was considered 'junk' food. She always refused to eat anything that was once frozen. If it had been in the freezer it would not go in her mouth. Freya was also Vegan. She refused to eat anything that comes from animals. No meat, no dairy, no eggs. This wasn't nor a bad thing, in fact it was good but her parents hated how 'fussy' she was.

Freya didn't like danger and as such she had no adventure. She wouldn't go out at the weekends of evenings. She didn't make friends. She wouldn't go on the swings, in case she fell off. She wouldn't go on the climbing frames in case she fell. She wouldn't play ball games in case one hit her. She wouldn't cross the road until it was empty. Like she couldn't see any cars.

Freya was a safety nutcase. She didn't have friends and she didn't talk to her family. She liked little other than her TV and her books. Especially her Manga and light novels. She would did little other than read them. Despite all this Freya was a good and smart student. She was usually a B level in her classes and always did all her work on time.

(Goes into bullying and Suicide. Please skip to the next chapter if you are uncomfortable.)

The only problem was that no one liked her. She was bullied constantly and always hiding. The only people poor Freya relied on was the teachers but not even they could protect her.

They begged and begged her to tell them who hurt her but she wouldn't dare until one day she finally did. The school though didn't have much evidence other than her word it was them. She they punished the girls but that only made it worse.

One of the teachers let slip that Freya was the one that told and her life only got worse. The girls told there friends and Freya was labelled a snitch. Things kept going and as much as Freya wanted to continue life she couldn't handle it.

The stress from her tests, the pressure from her parents, the teachers easy lies, the workload itself as she reached the end of year 11 was immense. The only thing she had to hold onto was her books, her manga, her animes.

Finally it reached a peak. The peak of no return you might say. She wrote a note, a lot of notes. A note to her parents, a note to family members, a not to her teachers and finally a not to each of her bullys that she hid in the lockers. As she approached the roof she felt eerily calm. She felt peace as she climbed up. She was all alone as she leaned back and allowed herself to fall.