Chapter 18

It's finally time to start my new high school... UA. It's hard to believe even though I have been in this world for several years already. This is truly a world of Heroes and villains and it sure is impressive. I will put my knowledge to good use, the only problem is I can't remember everything, I remember most of it though and even if I tell people will they truly believe me. Do I want to tell people?

I put that out of my mind for now. I can't think about that on my first day. I need to mentally prepare for the challenges Aizawa Sensei is about to throw at us. I head down to breakfast but surprise my parents weren't there. Not even for my first day of school. I have a small breakfast as my stomach is full of nerves and then stuff protein bars into my bag. 

I head off to school. As I'm walking I notice Kacchan ahead and run up to catch up to him. "Kacchan wait!" I call and he sighs before turning back to me. "Yes little bubble master." He says sarcastically. "Don't you mean UA number 1 student?" I ask with a fake questioning tone as I see his face getting hot. 

"Aww I was only kidding." I say to him as he sighs. "Tch whatever." He says and starts walking in long strides as my short legs struggle to keep up. "Come on Slow down." I say as I give him pleading eyes but he refuses to even look at me. " Not a chance Slowpoke." He says. I huff and keep trying to keep pace with him, he is just being grumpy after all. Finally we  arrive at UA. I look up amazed at the building, this will be awesome. 

I head into the main office first as they hand my class books and the papers over to me and explain the school system and my new classroom. I put all my books in my bag and just check where I'm going. Class 1A. I do a silent cheer in my head before waiting for Kacchan. He comes out looking angry as he stuffs his book in his bag before trudging ahead. "What class are you in?" I ask as I again struggle to keep up with him. "1A obviously, what about you slowpoke?" He asks with a small smirk. 

"The same." I respond with a slight huff and he finally slows down in front of a massive door. "Are there giants here?" I ask with a slightly concerned look. Kacchan turns to me. "Even if there are, have no fear I won't let anyone touch you." He says before pushing the massive door open. I look around as we enter and there isn't anyone else here yet. 

I'm surprised we beat Iida. I settled down in a seat near the back and got out my books to start studying early. A few of them are similar to the ones my parents got me to study but there are some new ones. I watched Kacchan settle next to me but he didn't touch his books. He probably doesn't want to look like a nerd to our new classmates. I personally don't really care though. 

I hear students enter but unless they talk to me I mainly ignore them. I want to be ahead in this class so I can have fun later. There can be no fun if I'm behind and studying after all. Its better to stay ahead. Plus its an endless battle against Izuku and Kacchan as they are both really smart. "Take your feet off of that desk now!" I hear a voice say. I look up and Its Iida talking to Kacchan obviously. 

"Huh." he says obnoxiously as he looks at Iida. I resist facepalming though I was close to doing it. "Its the first day and your already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you cretin." Iida says and I struggle not to laugh. This is so not good. "Your kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" Kacchan says and I giggle a little behind my hand. I look towards the door and look at Izuku looking shocked at the door. 

I wave him over to me and he walks over slowly as if cautious. I can't help continuing to watch the show though. "Lets start again I'm Tenya Iida from the private academy and you are?" He asked. I sighed but decided to cut in before Kacchan could speak again. " That is Katsuki Bakugou and I'm Cleopatra Ocean and this is our other friend Izuku Midoriya." I say as Iida turns to me. 

I watch as he recognises Izuku as he sits on the other side of me and is preoccupied mumbling. Before Iida can say anything though Ochako arrives and speaks first, " Hey I recognise that messed up hair, falling boy. So you really did make it. Not that I'm surprised that punch was amazing." She says looking super enthusiastic. I watch as Izuku looks up and realises its him she is talking about as his face goes red. I struggle not to laugh again. 

She rushes over to us at the back, Kacchan looks annoyed but is mostly staring at the other students. He seems to be assessing them already. "What do you think we are doing today besides orientation? I wonder what are teachers are like, I can't wait to meet everybody." She says as she sits in the chair in front of him. I can't help think how sweet she is. 

"If you are just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." A familiar voice says and then I look back at the giant yellow caterpillar on the floor. I did wonder when he was going to speak up. I had seen him laying behind the desk when we had walked in but didn't want to wake him or embarrass myself if it was empty.