Chapter 15

The large gates in front of me looked like an ancient oak and it looked basically like a whole city was inside and on the way their we faced overs similar. I already remembered all the rules from the manga. Destroying the robots were good especially the three pointers but getting rescue points will also probably be good too. 

I know I don't have to worry about Kacchan getting in as he got in originally and he is a lot stronger this time around and same with Izuku. I on the other hand am not the best equipped for destroying robots. I take a couple deep breaths as I look around at my group properly to see if I recognise anyone. I hadn't really been focusing after all. 

Well that is cool Mina is in my group, I should have noticed her earlier. I look around a little more and I notice that Jirou was also in the group. That would be interesting. I never did get to see them pass the exam.  I try to focus myself and ignore them for now. The gates will open soon I'm sure. 

I move a bit closer to the gate around the side as I silently prepare and then I hear it. "Right, let's start!" President Mic says loudly, "Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles! Run! Run! Run!" As soon as he said that I blocked of the rest of his speech as I ran fast, weaving between the buildings and catching the villain robots in my bubbles and squeezing them into pieces before moving onto the next one. 

It was seriously chaotic. People were not being careful at all. I mean I love Mina but she was throwing her acid willy nilly. I protected at least three people from being hit with it. I tried to ignore it and focus on my own battles though. I defeated at about 5 or 6 of the robots before I felt the ground shake which was probably Jirou. 

I wasn't sure how long we had but I kept going. The more points the better, though I tired not to steal Mina and Jirou's robots as I still want them to join me in 1A. I kept destroying and protecting people. I mean these robots were big and kept falling on people who without my bubble would definitely be hurt. Your welcome UA. I'm protecting you form being sued...maybe.

Finally I saw it. The giant zero pointer robot. I decided to ignore it though as it is worthless pointwise. Well that was until I saw several people stuck under some rubble in front of it. Mina ran over and began throwing acid at the robot but it did nothing so she started throwing it at the rocks desperate. 

Jirou ran over and the ground started shaking but the giant robotic beast was moving closer and I froze. It looked completely terrifying but I shake the feelings away as I ran over and put a giant bubble over the whole group as I help Min and Jirou get the girls up and I then I desperately tried to get a bubble big enough to trap it. 

I felt sweat going down the back of my neck as I trapped it and destroyed it. I was panting and exhausted as I fell to my knees. I felt a pair of arms catch me and I looked up to see Mina smiling at me. "Thanks for the help there." She said as I smiled slightly. "Your welcome, though I'm kinda out of juice now." I said with a slightly laugh. 

"I'm not exactly surprised. That was awesome though." I heard a voice say. It was Jirou. I smiled. "Thanks, I wasn't sure it would work to be honest but hey I got a few points before this so I can say I tried my best." I say as the girls look confused at each other. "I wouldn't worry after that performance if they don't let you in then I don't know who they will." Mina said confidently and I smiled but wasn't confident. I mean I should get rescue points for that so hopefully that is enough.  

I then heard the alarm, It was over and soon I saw Recovery girl helping the injured girls and others. I could have healed them but I then worried I wouldn't have the strength to deal with the giant robot. She came over as she saw me laying half on the floor and half on Mina's lap. "Well what is your injury?" She asked. "Oh no I'm fine. I just need to eat some sugar. What about you two?" I ask with a smile. "Oh I'm alright thank you." Mina said politely. 

"Well I hurt my ankle.." Jirou admits and I watch intrigued as Recovery girl heals it. After that the two girls help me out and to the bus. I thank them both as I eat my protein bars and we head back to the main building. I hope the other two are alright. I'll message them later.