Chapter 11

So apparently while trapped in my bubble I can heal as well. That is so cool. That's a great hero addition to have. "You healed me, that's amazing. I need to add that in my book." He says amazed. I smile at him. "Yeah I guess I did, I didn't know I could do that." I mumble.

I compose myself though. "Alright, are you good to go again or do you want to wait." I ask him, watching him flex his hand amazed. He looks up with a determined look."I'll go again." He says as I nod and expand the bubble to include a couple rocks. He leaps using his legs and breaking his feet as he aims for a large rock and punches it. Breaking his hand again.

I sigh but try and concentrate to heal him again. I manage to do it just before he lands, surprising both of us. "Again." He says and I nod watching him jump again and I concentrate on healing his feet before he hits the rock. This time in crumbles slightly as he punches it. I heal his hand before he lands. We smile at eachother and keep training like this and similar until we were tired and it was late.

We started heading back and Izuku turns to me. "What should I tell Kacchan?" He asks. I think about it and it is difficult. "Admit the truth. You were scared to tell him you didn't have a quirk so we decided to say your intelligence was your quirk. Recently though you developed your actual quirk or something like that." I say, I'd had some time to plan but I wasn't sure what to actually say.

Kacchan is a funny one and I don't completely understand him. Izuku wasn't convinced and I didn't blame him. "I'll tell him." I hear myself say before I fully process it. "Are you sure?" He asks uncertain but I nod. "Yeah I was the one that told you to lie in the first place." I say. "No it's alright, you just wanted to protect me and My mum agreed too." Izuku says looking concerned and worried.  "I know but I'll tell Kacchan." I say with a smile before giving Izuku a hug and parting ways to head to my house. I really wasn't looking forward to tomorrow.

*The next morning*

I slowly got up. Dread filling me. I couldn't help being nervous, I had to tell Kacchan we have been lying to him for almost 10 years. I got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast, greeting my parents as I arrived.

I grabbed some breakfast and started eating it slowly and my mum looked at me concerned. "Are you feeling alright Cleo?" She asked as I looked up at her confused but I nodded. "Yeah I'm ok." I said but she obviously wasn't convinced. Though she left it at that.

After breakfast I grabbed my bag and headed out to school. I waited at the gate as I normally do for Izuku and Kacchan. Several people that pass me smile and wave and I return it. I was well known for my quirk here.

Finally Kacchan arrived and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I mean I know I could protect myself but still. "Morning Cleopatra." He says with his Normal smirk. He does this because I call him Kacchan and he knows I hate being called by my full name.

"Morning Kacchan." I saw with a smile as he looks annoyed but says nothing. "We need to talk." I say as he looks confused.