Chapter 8

Izuku went to the doctor last week and found out that thing about his small bone thing. I think it's all a lie though and his father stole his quirk but that wasn't resolved before I died so I'm not sure. Plus I don't think this world is entirely canon. I mean I'm here for one.

I'm getting off track after he found out he came to me and told me everything. I hugged him till his tears dried and the next morning my mum picked me up from the impromptu sleepover. I think his mum was just overwhelmed and knew I'd help. One thing I told him and his mum agreed with me was that we couldn't let anyone know he was quirkless, lest he be bullied.

So he agreed to tell Kacchan that he had a thought acceleration quirk that his doctor confirmed. That is what we would tell everyone. Izuku didn't like it, he said he didn't want to lie. Though he finally agreed. I really don't want him hurt. He is a cinnamon roll after all.

That next week we headed back to nursery and I was think Izuku as we told the others what we learned about his 'quirk'. One of the teachers claimed that she had a feeling his quirk was something like that. The other wanted to test Izuku's knowledge. Let's just say he did awesome thank god.

Kacchan seemed to accept that but kept calling it a 'lesser' quirk. "Look Izuku just because you have a quirk doesn't mean your as good as us, that quirk will always be a lesser quirk. It isn't flashy or powerful." He said and I struggled to control myself. Why is he so annoying? I swear this boy is really testing my patience. 

"Well I for one plan to take full advantage of Izuku's quirk. He gave me great ideas to improve my quirk before he probably has more now." I say as I grab Izuku and pull him away from the others as we go back to our notebooks. I mean they let us do whatever we wanted here.

I was right though. He actually did have more ideas for me. He suggested improving the size of my bubbles so I could catch the villains in them. I tried and he helped me with my technique. Kacchan seeing this as I'm getting stronger he comes over. Jealous or annoyed, maybe both.

Izuku looked at him curious. "What is it Kacchan?" He asked and struggled not to laugh as he seemed to struggle to ask. "Please help me improve my technique." Kacchan said and Izuku smiled and nodded as Kacchan relaxed a little. He obviously didn't think Izuku would help.

Soon Izuku had us both studying and practicing as our teachers looked on amazed but didn't interrupt. This became our routine and everyone definitely loved Izuku's quirk and technique. He was amazing and people really believed it was Izuku's quirk and not just his intellect.

Other students would come over and ask him for help and advice with their own quirks and no matter how mean they were before he always helped them. We were soon known as the trio. One explosive, one protective and one smart.