Chapter 21

I watched as everyone else finished up there tests too. After that he sent us all off for lunch while he went over everyone's scores I assume. I couldn't help the anxious feelings through the whole of lunch. I was at a table with both Izuku and Kacchan when Mina and Jirou joined us and then Ochako, Kirishima and Shouto. I was surprised. 

Ochako ignored everyone but Izuku at the table as she began speaking to him. That was kinda rude to be honest. "You have an awesome quirk; we could make a great team you know." Kirishima said as he began eating next to Kacchan. I smirked a bit at that as Kacchan only nodded as he had his mouth full. I'm so glad I taught him good table manners. 

"You have good skills. I'm surprised you beat me." Shouto admitted to me as he slurped his soba next to me. I smiled at him, "Well I've had a great trainer." I say as I keep eating. "I am but you even surpassed me today so I'm impressed." Kacchan says seeming annoyed but I'm proud of him. He seems calmer than in the manga to be honest. I think it is because he uses his quirk more or maybe its my influence. "Its fine though as I'll beat you next time." Then he ruined it but that's Kacchan for you after all. 

"These tests have been so cool with using our quirks." Mina says with her radiant smile. "It has certainly been interesting." I agree as I finish up and wait for the table. "I'm a little worried about my score." Jirou admits as I grab her hand across the table. "I'm sure you'll be ok." I say though I honestly don't remember her original scores so I can't be sure.  

After that we headed back outside and waited for the others to assemble. Once everyone arrived he started speaking. "Alright time to give you all your results. I've ranked you all from best to worst. You probably have a good idea where your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list. It isn't worth going over each individuals score." He says as he sets it up. 

I feel nervous. I know I did well but someone here is getting expelled thanks to me. I watch as the results light up in front of me and I read through them. 

1. Momo Yaoyorozu

2. Cleopatra Ocean 

3. Shouto Todoroki 

4. Katsuki Bakugo

5. Tenya Iida

6: Mina Ashido 

7. Izuku Midoriya 

8. Fumikage Tokoyami 

9. Tsuyu Asui

10. Ochako Uraraka

11. Eijiro Kirishima

12. Mezo Shoji

13. Mashijrao Ojiro

14. Koji Koda

15. Rikido Sato

16. Hanata Sero

17. Yuga Aoyama

18. Denki Kaminari 

19. Kyoko Jirou 

20. Minoru Mineta 

21. Toru Hagakure 

Awww no. You have got to be kidding me. No I have so many plans for that invisible girl. He can't expel her, we were going to be besties. I was going to 'convince' her to help me pull a bunch of pranks. This is so annoying. Though the possibility of her being a traitor is possible so maybe its for the best? We were going to be friends together though, I'm sure I could convinced her to stay here with us as good. 

"Alright, you don't have to concern yourselves. I was lying. No one is going home yet. That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests." He says. I breathe a sigh of relief. I can still drag her into all the possibilities of being invisible and pranks. I block out Momo's speech to the group. I wasn't that surprised anyway. 

"Ok we are done for the day. Change back and ensure you grab a syllabus from the classroom and read it over before tomorrow. Things are going to be tougher. Starting tomorrow your actual training will start." He says as he turns and leaves. I feel an urge to follow after him but I repress it for now. I'm too tired. I head back to the changing room and change up before sitting on the bench a bit, 

I feel it go down beside me. "Hi I'm Momo Yaoyorozu and your Cleopatra Ocean, right?" She asks. I give her a tired smile and a nod. "Are you ok?" She asks. "I'm alright, my quirk just drains my body." I say as a half truth as she nods. "I get that, my quirk constantly eats all my glucose in my body." She says with a slight laugh. Soon we get up and head to class to grab a syllabus each before heading out. I give her my number before separating at the gate. Today was a long day.  Fun starts tomorrow though.