Chapter 17

I was in the training room of my house practicing. It has been several days since the others got their results and Izuku got his yesterday. He was fourth in the UA exam and he passed all the others, I'm so proud of him. He has done so well. I'm surprised he wasn't first though with that quirk of his. I was letting out my frustration on a punching bag when I heard running footsteps and the door was flung open. 

It was my mum standing there and panting as she help three letters in her hand. "It's your results from your three schools Honey." She said looking about as nervous as I felt. I gulped slightly as I walked over to her and took them. I felt strange. "Thanks mum, I'll go and read them now." I said as I started walking to my room in almost a trance. 

"Ok sweety, don't forget to tell me the results." She called after me as I kept walking. I entered my room and walked straight to my desk. I opened both the other schools first before I even thought about touching the UA one. As I thought I made it into both the other schools which is good. I then turn my eyes to the UA letter. 

I couldn't just leave it so I took a deep breath and opened it. I pulled out the small metal circle and dropped it as it started glowing. Technology here is still strange to me, it is so advanced which is a good thing. It started glowing blue until it emitted a giant image of All might. I wasn't surprised as I figured he would do it. Just like he originally did Izuku's. 

"Booyah I am here! " He started with just his face on the screen. I jumped a little at the image being right in front of me but I composed myself. "I know you might be surprised but I didn't come here just to fight villains no, your looking at the newest faculty member. " He says as I smile as I already knew that but I bet it shocked the others. I laughed a little but It's not like I could have warned them. 

So I focus back on the projector image of All might. "You passed your written test with the highest marks and for that you should be extremely proud. Your combat points however was only about average which isn't enough to get into UA." He continued as I felt my mouth go dry. I failed? No wait there is still rescue points which I got, didn't I? 

God damn it. I knew I didn't have enough combat points. "Fortunately there were other factors." He continues as IU breathe a sigh of relief. Right, my rescue points should bring my score right up. " Your actions in your exam inspired others. From the moment you entered the ring you focused more on making sure no one else got hurt than gathering your points. That drive caused others to help each other when the last beast entered the ring." He says with his huge smile. 

I stare confused at the screen. I didn't inspire anyone in the exam. Is he talking about Mina and Jirou? "You see the exam wasn't graded on combat alone. Oh no how can the hero course reject others that are so committed on saving others no matter the consequences to themself. After all that is what makes a hero and that is what UA is all about. Training those that will do anything to save others for the greater good and that is why we have rescue points." He says as the chart comes up on the screen. 

All the names but my own are blurred out but I can see my score .... I'm in first place, that can't be right but that is my name there...  I hear him continue speaking and I focus back on. "A panel of judges watch and they award points for heroic action beyond just fighting villains. Cleopatra Ocean 142 rescue points!" He says proudly and my mouth falls open in shock.. no way. That's over double what Izuku originally got. 

" And Mina Ashido got 87 rescue points and Kyoka Jirou got 63. Congratulations you all made it into UA." He says proudly and I smile. I actually made it. I will be a hero. I guess now is the time to let go. I'm going to be a hero soon. Might as well have fun while I can still get away with it. "Welcome Cleopatra to UA. You have made it. Your now part of the Hero course." He says before the thing turns off. 

I'm still smiling as I text everyone my results. I then head down to tell my parents. They look so proud as they congratulate me. Their eyes though were not telling exactly the same story. Time for the story to truly begin now.