Chapter 5

So I was named. Cleopatra Deena Ocean, at least it was a cool sounding name. I'll probably go by Cleo though most of the time. After that my mum reluctantly gave me to the Doctor so I could be checked over. Personally I was feeling quite nervous myself but there wasn't much I could realistically do.

So here I was being medically checked over and weighed as well as being stuffed in a baby x-ray machine. When they started approaching me though I couldn't help but start crying. I gave a fear of needles. I again felt that feeling of being touched and not touched. I opened my eyes to see a little white and blue opal bubble surrounding me. I stopped crying as I touched it from the inside curious.

I watched the nurse running my tests look amazed and frustrated as she can't do the blood tests now. I gave a baby babble laugh at her expense. I realized I couldn't control it so it wasn't really my fault anyway. Though I felt safe and soon the bubble vanished. The nurse then did indeed stab me with needles as she ran several tests on me much to my unhappiness.

With the tests soon over though I was pronounced perfectly healthy and was released to my parents who soon took me home. It wasn't a big house but it was average. I learnt I was the only child at the moment which was kinda cool. Also both my parents aren't heroes they do make all the heroes tech though. They did the support course at Ua and are incredible.

They are really kind and I've never felt so loved and supported. It is kinda embarrassing though as I hold all my past memories and feel like an adult yet I'm not even potty trained yet. Trust me I'm trying. Though not only am I trying to learn to walk and potty train all over again I've also been practicing with my quick. It is very emotion based at the moment.

My parents have noticed too and seem to be encouraging me. Whenever I get it to cover me or uncover me when they ask they praise me as well as look at each other proudly. Yet while I want to be happy I feel like they have other intentions.

Time skip brought to you by Aizawa in a tutu.

Time is passing quickly I'm already 2 and yes I'm potty trained. I have been since I was a little over 1. I can also walk and jump and skip and run. My legs are still a little wobbly though sometimes. I've been practicing with my quick to. I can now get it to cover me on command and use it to cover another object as well as myself. It's still not too big. But I can now make more than one at once so progress.

My parents love it. At every opportunity they get me to show off my quirk to people and they are always amazed even though most didn't believe it at first. I know you don't normally develop your quirk until you are 5 here so it's probably very unique.